Epilogue

PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END!!! :D 

             It’s been nearly a week since I’d last talked with Robbins and Kelly. I was now back in Florida after finishing some things that I needed to do. I got a new ID along with fake passports and other necessities, just in case he would need to flee the country. I knew I was considered free, thanks to Robbins, but you can never be too careful. There were a few loose ends that I needed to take care of to ensure Kelly’s safety along with mine. There were still many of Kayden’s followers that I planned on hunting down and killing to make sure killing Kayden didn’t come back and bite me in the ass.

            I frowned, realizing all the killing I had done in the past and would have to do. I guess I did this to myself. I remembered the very day when I had done one of the worst possible things that I could think of. It was my very first kill on my own after my father had passed away. I had killed my step mom, but I didn’t count in my eyes, she had it coming and I was still young to be a real killer yet. I was seventeen at the time and was living in a stupid foster home until I became eighteen, since I couldn’t live by myself until then.      

            It was the middle of the night and I had snuck out of my foster home, wanting to explore the new town I was living in. My foster parents were really heavy sleepers so sneaking out was fairly easy. I didn’t see why I had to stay in one, in a few months I’d be eighteen and would be able to live on my own. There was a knife and gun inside of my book bag that I always carried around with me. I’d learned to always carry protection with me seeing as my step mother beat me and that’s why I killed her. There was a strong urge for me to carry the weapons.

            As I was wondered over a few neighborhoods from mine, I noticed a girl who looked about my age, sitting on her porch reading a book, enjoying the nice evening, though it was nearly eleven o’clock at night. Something inside of my turned and all I wanted was to see her in pain. I wasn’t sure why I wanted this; she looked like a decent person, who hadn’t done anything to me before. There was built up anger inside of me that I wasn’t sure what to do with it. Then the memories of killing my step mom and blaming it on my step brother filled my head and a sinister smirk appeared on my face.

            I walked over to the girl whose green eyes stared into mine when I approached the porch. She had shoulder length brown hair and was naturally stunning in my opinion. Before I did anything Amanda appeared in my memory. She would hate me right now if she knew what I was going to do. I planned on seeing her tomorrow, if I didn’t end up in jail for what I was about to do.

            “Can I help you?” She asked, looking at me, the porch light shining in my eyes.

            “Yeah, my phone died, is there any way I can use your phone?” I asked, lying right through my teeth.

            “Sure, come inside. I’ll get the phone for you.” She spoke, not even concerned about who I was or what I could do to her.

            I stepped inside her home, instantly rethinking what I was going to do. Should I do this? My mind was torn. Part of me didn’t want to hurt this girl, seeing as she was kind and helpful. But then there was the side that craved to see her blood, to hear her scream and plead for me not to kill her. I was mentally fighting with myself when the girl handed me the phone.

            I thanked her and set my bag down telling her I had wrote down my mom’s work number and it was in the bag. What the girl wasn’t expecting was for me to pull out my gun, aiming it at her head. Her eyes widened and that’s when I knew I’d made the right choice. I wanted to see the fear in her eyes. I turned and locked the front door, stilling aiming my gun at her. I slowly grabbed gloves out of my bag and placed them on. I knew this day would come, I could feel the anger towards people building up. I needed to be prepared so that’s why I had weapons and gloves to cover my tracks. She slowly backed away, asking me what I wanted. I smirked when she asked this as my response was simple.