Bahamas

Dole’s Point of View

            I got off the phone with Kyle, wondering what he was doing that he had forgotten about me coming over. I knew better than to question him about it though. Kyle would talk to me when he wanted too. It was best not to push it with him. I drove to the airport, ready to head to the Bahamas. I remembered about two years ago, almost three, when Kyle first talked to me about the plan with Kelly on the island in the Bahamas. God, time really seemed to fly.

            Robbins and I ran onto the island, sand flying as we did. Kyle ran out of the house and started to head for the woods. I clenched my gun tightly, ready to use it if I needed too. Robbins stood next to me, aiming her gun at Kyle as he ran.

            “Freeze Kyle!” She shouted. Kyle ignored her and continued to run into the woods. I knew that Marcus was inside with the girls and Kyle was trying to separate Robbins and I.

            “Dole, follow Kyle, I’ll go inside and take Marcus.” Robbins said, and I watched as she ran up to the front door of the beach house.

            Listening to Robbins, I took off running into the woods, closely behind Kyle. I knew he was going slower now for some reason. He was probably planning something against me, but I just had to keep going.

            “Freeze!” I shouted, aiming my gun at Kyle, who had now stopped running.

            He slowly turned around, smirking at me. I wasn’t sure what his plan was, but it wasn’t good. My gun was still aimed at him, and in response to that, Kyle threw his hands up in the air. 

            “Hello Jake. How are you?” Kyle asked, trying to get into him.

            “I have a deal for you, which I recommend you listen to.” Kyle persuaded, his smirk still on his face. Part of me was curious to what this could be, but then again Kyle was just a criminal, trying to get inside my head. I nodded, slowly, gesturing for him to talk. What would Kyle want with me?

            “I’m creating a plan. We both know I will go to jail but I want to be with Kelly forever. I want to get her back but I need some help.” He said, clearly insane.

            “Why the hell would I ever do that? I’m arresting your sorry ass.” I snarled, beating myself up for even talking to Kyle and not handcuffing and arresting him the second he surrendered.

            “Listen, I know you and Robbins are pretty close to each other and I would hate to see her get hurt.” Kyle said, in a threatening manner. I was in love with Robbins. I wasn’t sure if Kyle knew that but I would do anything to protect Robbins. I knew Kyle would escape jail if he was sent there, and if I wasn’t on his side, then Robbins would pay the price.

            “You’ll be locked away in prison.” I spat, trying to act like a jail could really hold him.

            “First off, that will never stop me. I can have a friend of mine hurt her. And before you say that you can abandon visitors, please remember it wouldn’t happen right away. I will soon get a visitor and that’s when I’ll strike,” Kyle paused for a moment.