Amanda's Story

PLEASE READ!!!!! :D

Oh my god, you all are so amazing. I was reading the comments on the final chapter and almost died with happiness. Thank you all sooo much for your amazing comments. Now to answer a few of them. I don't plan on writing any more stories involving Kelly and Kyle, besides when they show up in Amanda's story and i'm pretty sure after this story, i won't be writing anymore involving these characters. Sorry to disaapoint some of you, though i do have other stories and plan on writing more stories that you all are welcome to read.

As for Amanda's story, i have narrowed down a few titles and would love some imput on which you all like better. The ideas are:
The Dying Soul
The Last Death
Captivity
The Fallen Love
Stay

Please comment on which you like best and right now, i've made a cover without a title, but am looking for a cover once i pick a title. If you all can make a cover and not put a title on it yet, message me it and i may use it, because i'm not sure how good of a cover i will be making for this. I'm not exactly sure when i will be posting the first chapter, i just want the title and cover done first and then the first chapter. Since i'm back in school, i can't update as quickly as i wish. Though tomorrow i may have a snow day and may be able to write the first chapter, hopefully.

Now i know i'm asking you all to comment alot on this chapter for input and other things, so i hope you bare with me. I'm also asking if you could comment if you want me to message you individually when i post the first chapter so you can go to my page and find my story. I figured it would be easier for you all since i'm not sure when i will post the first chapter.

Alright, i will keep the title a secret when i hear what you all have to say, and you'll have to wait and see what it's called when i publish it. So until then, i love you all my faithful readers!!! Hope you're looking forward to Amanda's story!!! :D