Information

After my kill, I decided it was best to take a nap and relax. So much was happening that it was hard to keep track of. My mind was constantly thinking of Kelly and that she was actually alive. I wanted to hear her sweet voice again and to see her beautiful smile. Kelly meant everything to me, and not having her with me was killing me inside. I was snapped out of my thoughts about Kelly by my phone ringing.

            “Hello.” I answered.

            “It’s me.” Dole’s voice spoke on the other line. I was pleased to hear from him so soon, he better have something for me.

            “What have you found out for me?” I asked, hoping to get some good news.

            “Well, he has a girlfriend who looks to be pretty serious. They’ve been together a lot, almost never leaving each others sides.” Dole said, and a smile formed on my lips.

            “But, Kayden almost caught me spying on him, so I’m going to lay low for a couple days, just to be safe.” Dole added, turning my smile into a frown.

            “Alright, just don’t let him get to you. He can be extremely persuasive and manipulative.” I replied, pissed off that Kayden almost found out about our plan.

            “Oh I will, I’ll talk to you in a couple days.” Dole said, hanging up the phone before I could reply.

            I frowned; this wasn’t how things were supposed to go. Dole better watch himself or I’ll have to step in and handle the situation. I already knew where Kayden was staying, whether he knew it or not, but I didn’t want to act yet before I knew what I was dealing with. So much for good news. All I knew is that he has a serious girlfriend, who I should just go and kill.

            My stomach growled loudly so maybe if I ate, things will be better to understand. I walked into the kitchen to see a mysterious piece of paper lying on the counter. I stared at it, wondering where the paper came from. It was folded up and my name was written on the outside of it. What could this be?

             Maybe it was from Dole and I just didn’t see it before he left for the Bahamas. But wouldn’t he have said something to me about it on the phone? Could it be from Kayden’s men? Yes, I knew he had people working for him and who were watching me closely. There was nothing I could do about it, besides kill them all.

            I picked up the paper and it read, “Dear Kyle, I know you’ve probably been waiting patiently for this letter. I’m risking everything to write to you. I still can’t tell you why I faked my death because it’s too dangerous, but I do want to see you soon. I’m still in love with you, no matter what you’ve done in your past. I’ll see you soon, just please be patient and don’t do any too stupid. Love, Amanda.”

            Amanda was the last person I expected to hear from right now. Out of all the people that would want to kill me, it was her that wrote to me. I wasn’t sure how I would do when I saw her again. Yes, I loved her, but I was also in love with Kelly and I had did terrible things since I last saw her.

            What if we met up and she hated me after everything I’ve done? I knew that I needed to either be with Kelly or Amanda, but who do I pick? I know Kelly used to love me before, and that she could possibly love me again with a bit of persuasion. We’ve been through a lot together and seeing her “die” really deepened my feelings for her. I loved her more than anything.