Really?

I turned the paper over to see an address and Kayden’s name signed at the bottom. I was going to kill him. He thought he was hilarious, making up this sick joke. How dare he do this, knowing the very reason I was hunting him down was because he killed Kelly. But then again, could there be a chance that Kelly was alive? I never remember checking her pulse when I left but didn’t see her breathing. What if she did end up surviving?

            I stared at the address, wondering where it led too. Was it to Kayden or to Kelly? I knew I had to go there and see. Even if there was the smallest chance she could be alive, I needed to know. Then I thought of Amanda. What if she showed back up? Who would I pick, Kelly or Amanda? I loved them both equally.

            Not wanting to think of this tonight, I headed back to my bedroom and laid down. This was all probably just some sick joke by Kayden to get my hopes up and to crush me once again. I drifted off to sleep, thinking of the two girls I was in love with.

            I woke up the next morning with all my problems still there. I quickly got ready for the day and got into my car. It was about ten o’clock in the morning when I started to drive to the address Kayden gave me. Sure, I knew it could be a trap but then again Kelly could be there, or even Kayden. I came prepared though; making sure my gun was fully loaded, just in case.

            It took me a good two hours before I reached the address. It was a small house surrounded by several other houses in a court. I wondered if what Kayden said was true. Could she really be here? I parked the car in front of another house, watching that house carefully. I sat there for houses it felt like until the front door opened up. My eyes narrowed in on the door to see a girl walk out of it. She had long, jett black hair and bright blue eyes that I couldn’t ever forget. I knew those eyes. That was Kelly.

            I had to blink several times, making sure I was seeing everything right. I would recognize that face anywhere, even with the different hair color. It everything I had not to run up to her and take her right then and there. I wanted to hold her in my arms again and hear her beautiful voice one more time. I thought she was dead but now she’s not. It was like everything change.

            But now I had to make a decision. Did I want to kidnap Kelly again or wait for Amanda to contact me? I knew Kelly was alive for a fact but I wasn’t sure about Amanda. As I watched the door, I saw Robbins walk out with Kelly, both smiling and laughing about something. They looked happy, unlike when I was around. I knew I needed to wait and see how things went before making any huge decisions like taking Kelly. I needed to talk with Dole and see what he thinks about this.

            I frowned, and started the car up and drove away. I got one last glance at Kelly before turning the corner and leaving her. My phone started to ring so I picked it up to see what it was Dole calling. I had forgotten that he was supposed to come over this morning before his flight.

            “Hello.” I answered my phone.

            “Hey, where are you? I’m here.” Dole said.

            “Sorry, I had to make an errand to do. I won’t be home for another two hours so go get on the plane and call me when you’re in the Bahamas.” I instructed.