Kidnapped

Kelly’s Point of View

            My eyes opened slowly, blinded with a bright light. I looked around and realized that this wasn’t my room, or my bed that I was laying in. I tried to sit up but looked to see that my wrists were handcuffed to the bedposts. Fear rushed through me and I tried to remember what happened last night but I couldn’t remember. All I knew was to stay calm and hopefully everything would be fine. My head snapped towards the door when I heard it unlock. My eyes widened when I saw who was standing in the doorway.

            “Hello Kelly.” Dole said, timidly.

            “Oh my God, it’s happening again.” I breathed, in shock from what was happening. Dole kidnapped me, again. I wasn’t sure why, but I knew it wasn’t for a good reason. Did Kyle set this up? Did he just try to act like he was protecting me, just for Dole to take me?

            “Look, I’m sorry about this, I really am, but I’m doing this all for a reason, which I’m not allowed to tell you.” He said, walking over and took the handcuffs off of me.

            I sat up, rubbing my aching wrists. I can’t believe this was happening for the fourth freaking time. Could someone have this much bad luck? I even faked my own death and I still ended up in this mess. I wasn’t scared anymore because this was Dole, who I’d been with before. He wasn’t nearly as bad as Kayden. He can act as tough as he wants, but I know the true Dole, who was a caring person who made the bad mistake of getting involved with Kyle and Kayden.

            “Come on, we have things to do for later.” He said, walking towards the door.

            “What things?” I asked, curious to why he wanted me and what I was going to do.

            He ignored me and let me to another room which was the master bedroom and into the bathroom. My eyes widened when I saw everything that was in there. Imagine any beauty item you could think of and it was there. There was everything from new clothes, to make up, to jewelry. Then a tall lady who looked about thirty walked in a huge smile on her face.

            “You must be Kelly.” She exclaimed, pulling me into a warm hug.

            “Erica is a friend of Kayden’s.” Dole answered the question that I was thinking about. My eyes widened, and I knew that this was because of him.

            “I’m here to make you all pretty to meet Kayden.” She cheered, seeming way to happy for me.

            “I-I am going to see him?” I asked Dole, who was staring at the ground.

            He nodded and if I hadn’t been looking at him, I wouldn’t have seen it. Erica shooed Dole away so we could get started. She told me that Kayden told her to make me as pretty as possible and that I should look nice for tonight when I see him. I already had butterflies in my stomach because I kept thinking about seeing him again.

            “Okay to start off we’re going to do your hair. Kayden wants you to be a blonde again, so we’re going to dye your hair.” She smiled, and I nodded. I did missed my blonde hair.