Proposition

Dole’s Point of View

            I still can’t believe that Kayden dressed up as room service. I also can’t believe that he knew I was here. I had to give him credit though; he was a step ahead, which is more than Kyle can say. How couldn’t Kyle have seen this coming? Unless he did see it coming, and wanted Kayden to find me. I wasn’t sure what to think anymore. Maybe I was wrong to get into this mess. I should have just disappeared like I considered after Kelly had ‘died.’ Now it was too late and I was already in too deep to get out of.

            Kayden’s words replayed in my head, “Hello Jake, nice to see you again. I have a proposition for you.” What would he want with me? I stared at Kayden in disbelief, knowing that I couldn’t research him, when he already knew where I was staying and that I was here. He had to of guessed that Kyle sent me here to spy.

            “What proposition?” I asked, curiosity getting the best of me. This was like the island all over again with Kyle; except this was Kayden and he obviously needed me to do something.        

            “Well, it’s actually not a proposition, but more like an ultimatum.” He smirked, as he went and sat down on the couch, making himself at home. I slowly walked over to him and leaned against the wall, staring at him, gesturing for him to continue. This couldn’t be good at all.

            “See I know you’re working with Kyle. And I also know that you know that Kelly is alive. What you don’t know is that I have several men working with me. They are in Florida right now, watching Kyle, Kelly, and even Robbins.” He said, crossing his arms across his chest.

            “I know everything, before you know. I also know of that letter Kyle got. Sure, I’m not sure what it said, but I know it affected Kyle a whole lot. I’ll find out what it said and then I will have just another thing against Kyle.” He said, grinning.

            “Just get on with it. What do you want?” I snapped.

            “See I want Kyle to suffer. Why you may ask, well because Kyle never cared about me, I was just another bitch to him. What he didn’t know was that I was falling for Kelly, when I was helping him. I wanted her more than anything, but Kyle wouldn’t allow that. It resulted in me killing her, but that lucky bitch managed to survive. I want to make Kyle’s life a living hell, Dole.”

            “I swear to God, get to a point!” I yelled, getting pissed off that he wouldn’t just tell me what he wanted from me.

            “Calm down, what I want is for you to kidnap Kelly. Pretty simple, I think. She’s supposed to be dead to everyone and you’ve kidnapped her before. I want you to do it again to torture Kyle and so I can visit her again, get caught up since we last met. And before you freak out, I’m not going to kill her. What happened before was just a spur of the moment type thing. I was angry but now I have a plan.” He said.

            “And why the hell would I help you, hurt Kyle?” I asked.