Ireland

It had been about eight hours now that I had been sitting on the airplane, waiting to arrive in Ireland. Of course, I wasn’t myself, I was wearing a disguise. My hair was a dirty blonde color and my eyes were an emerald green. My fake passport matched my new appearance and until I would need to wear this disguise almost the whole time while I was in Ireland. All it took was to be catch by the police and not looking like my passport picture.

            If everything was going to plan, I still had about 35 more minutes before I landed. It was pretty easy for me to get on a plane though. I had several fake passports made awhile back and I knew all the things to avoid and to look for since I had been a cop before.

            I sighed loudly, never liking plane rides because of how boring they were. I planned on staying in Ireland for about three days or so, not too long but long enough to get things done. I’m sure you can guess what I plan on doing while I’m here and who I am after. Jim and Catherine.

            My mind began to wonder was the time passed slowly. I began to think of the time when I kidnapped my first girl from the Olive Kidnappings.

            I was parked outside of Jessica Powers’ house. It was homecoming night and I knew that Jessica was inside getting ready for the night. I remembered when I first saw her, and knew that I wanted her. Sure, she wasn’t taken for the same reason as the other girls I planned on taking, but she was too beautiful to not take. She would be my practice kidnapping before I tried to take the other girls on my list.

            A smirk appeared on my face as I watched her open the front door of her house. She was wearing a long golden dress with a pair of heals that matched. The dress perfectly fit her body and went well with her. Her hair flowed down her back, perfectly straightened. She wore just enough makeup to make her bright green eyes pop out and also to not make her look like a clown.

            A car pulled up in front of her house. I watched intensely as a guy got out of the car, wearing a black tux and a golden tie that matched Jessica’s dress. He grabbed her around the waist and led her to the car. What she didn’t know was that this was certainly going to be a night she would remember.

            It was almost eleven o’clock at night and I was sitting outside her school, waiting for her to come outside. I hoped that she would need some fresh air and come outside but if she didn’t, he would just take her at her house. Within five minutes, the front door of the school opened and just to my luck, Jessica walked outside, her face flushed and a few drops of sweat rested on her forehead.

            She was so close to me, yet so far. I could just grab her then and there or I could play around a little. She started to walk towards me and that’s when I saw the tears running down her cheeks. I rolled down my window and stared at her, concern in my eyes. I wondered what was wrong and if I had to guess, it was that boy she was will. Had he hurt her?

            “Hey, are you alright?” I asked, putting on my best, caring act that I could. Her head looked up from the ground and she wiped away a few tears.

            “Y-yeah, I’m fine.” She mumbled.

            “Do you need a ride home? I don’t want to leave you out here all alone.” I said.

            “Oh no, it’s fine. I’m going to call my mom now to come and get me.” She said, pulling her phone out of her purse.

            I watched as she dialed a number and put the phone up to her ear.

            “Hello, it’s me. Can you come and get me.” She said, trying to hide the tears.