33.

A/N: Yo! I am back after a long break, actually like always I was busy with some really important things, so that's why I wasn't able to post it. Please do vote and share your reviews on this book freely. Enjoy!

-

Song: ATEEZ (에이티즈) - UTOPIA

I ran and ran towards the bus stop. I could see Jinyoung's black car arrive there just now. I hurriedly went near there and the moment I was close, I slowed down my pace so that he won't know the situation I was in, what a great start again. I spoke to myself ironically.

"Hey!" I greeted happily as I buckled my seatbelt, oblivious of the shocked gaze Jinyoung was giving me right now.

"Where you at?" I asked, snapping my fingers in front of his face.

"Uh hi." He said as he broke from his daydream. I smiled and looked out of the window as he started to drive ahead.

"What's that on your shirt?" He suddenly questioned raising one of his eyebrows, still focusing on the road. I first looked at him and the hem of my shirt, my eyes widened as I hurriedly double folded it, trying to hide the imperfections, the deep crimson spots created on the white top.

"It's not what you think." I said avoiding his gaze, clearly caught.

"And what do I think it is?" he once again retorted cleverly.

"You still don't trust me. Don't you?" I said raising one my eyebrows getting defensive.

"I do, but I hope you don't get a bullet stuck in my ribs once more, It hurts like hell." He said as I looked over his face, tracing seriousness on his face but he was clearly joking.

"Never." I said winking at him cheekily.

"To be honest, this time I on a mission to cut all my ties with my past life, and I don't intend to hurt anyone except one." I spoke up, the last phrase of my sentence almost a whisper.

"I trust you." He mumbled, which was audible to me. A small smile crept over my lips as I revised his words in my mind once again.

After a quite drive, we stopped by Olive chicken a fried chicken restaurant. I sat there rubbing wet tissue on my shirt, trying to at least fade the hideous stain on my shirt.

"This freak isn't going away!" I exclaimed exasperatedly.

"People will kick me out of the restaurant; Jae already thinks I am off to murder someone. He won't let me enter our house either." I said rubbing temples, easing the tension inside my head.

"Change into something different." Jinyoung said as I averted my laser gaze at him.

"Do you think I carry an extra dress with me?"

"No."

"Then what's the point of bringing this up?" I pouted thinking of something.

After thinking for a while my eyes landed on Jinyoung, innocently thinking for a solution but this time his black jacket caught my attention.

"Jinyoung." I cooed batting my eyelashes dramatically.

"What? Stop looking at me like this." He said and backed away making a cross sign from his arms.

"I think you have to say goodbye to your dear jacket."

"What? I never lend my stuff to anyone, specially people like you."

-

"Perfect!" I yelled looking at the new outfit I just created. I wore the jacket over my white dress and used a belt to secure the fitting from my waist.