Chapter 13: Decorating the house, Early gift for Kenzie and Christmas.

A few days later, Andrew was watching TV and he was wearing a green t-shirt and red pants as he was waiting for everyone to come over and help with the decorations and he didn't have to wait for long as the doorbell sounded, he got up from the couch and opened the door and standing there was Abby and Maryen.

"Hi, Mom. Hi, Grandma." Andrew greeted them with hugs and kisses on their cheeks.

"Hi, Andy." Abby replied to her son as she kissed him on the cheek and hugged him back and they saw the bare tree, it didn't have it's decorations on yet

"Your tree looks good, but it's kinda bare." Maryen told her grandson, looking at the bare white tree that didn't have the decorations on yet.

"Well, grandma, it won't be bare for long when everyone gets here." Andrew replied to his grandmother as he let them in and closed the door.

Then a few minutes later, to the surprise of Abby, Maryen and Andrew, they saw a row of eight cars arrive at the house and getting out of the first car was Melissa, Maddie, Mackenzie, Ryan and Tyler, coming out of the second car was Holly, Nia, Evan Jr aka EJ and William, the third car had Kelly, Brooke, Paige and Josh, the fourth car had Kira, Kalani and Jax, inside the fifth car was Christi, Chloe and Clara, the sixth car had Kristie, Asia and Bella Blu, the seventh car had Gianna and Jennine and the eighth car had Leslie, Payton, Taylor and Connor.

"Looks like the convoy got the memo." Abby told her mother and her son.

Andrew couldn't help but chuckle. "Yep, the convoy arrived on time." He then got up and let them inside and they got comfortable and then in the kitchen, Andrew was with Payton, Kalani, Taylor, Nia and Chloe.

"All righty, i've got the essentials for us to make christmas cookies." Andrew said, pulling out the Butter, Sugar, Flour, Eggs, Vanilla, Baking Powder and Sprinkles so the cookies could be decorated.

"I bet those cookes are gonna be good!" Chloe exclaimed.

"I looooove christmas cookies!" Kalani added as Abby came in to see what was going on the kitchen.

"Hey girls. Hi Andrew." Abby greeted them. "Making christmas cookies?"

"Yes, Miss Abby. We are and we haven't got started yet." Payton told her dance tracher as she got the cookie cutters that were in the shape of snowmen, reindeers, santa claus, snowflakes and trees.

"Does everyone have their hands washed?" Andrew asked, they nodded.

"All righty, let's get started!" Taylor exclaimed as they all made the dough first, which took five minutes and carefully cut out the christmas shapes with the christmas cookie cutter and then put them in the oven.

"Remember, we put the decorations on after they cool down and come out of the oven." Andrew instructed and then a ding was heard and the cookies were done and he put on a glove and took them out and they looked good as Jennine walked in.

"Those cookies smell good." Jennine stated.

"Yes they do, Jennine." Kalani said, she couldn't wait until they cooled off and after 10 minutes have passed, the cookies were cool to the touch.

"The Cookies have cooled down now!" Jennine called as everyone came in and decorated the cookies and ate them and drank some milk.

Later on, in the backyard outside near the pool, the moms were just drinking eggnog and telling each other stories while looking kinda drunk.

"I have an funny story about Andrew to tell you." Kelly said.

"Let's hear it!" Leslie exclaimed.