Chapter 1: Bootie Camp

A week had passed since the ALDC returned from their road trip and they added a new member of the team, Kalani, who was replacing Kendall because Jill physically attacked Andrew after Nationals.

It was a bright sunny tuesday afternoon and Andrew had finished up doing some work in the garden, cleaning the pool and was now headed inside the house and when he headed in the house, his cell phone rang and the caller id said "mom", which meant that Abby was calling and he picked up.

"Hello, mom. What's going on?" Andrew asked his mom.

"Hi, Andrew. In case i forgot to tell you this, tomorrow we are going to have the ALDC Bootie Camp, it'll be between tomorrow through the 19th."

"Who's going to be at the Bootie Camp, because i'm gonna be there!"

"Well, we're going to have guests like Molly Long, Alexa Moffett, Rachelle Rak, Lindy Mandradjiett, Michelle Pampena and The guest dancers that will be at the studio will be Sophia Lucia, Autumn Miller, Brynn Rumfallo, Alexa Moffett, her sister Addison Moffett, Dylynn Jomes, Jaycee Wilkins and Chloe East, they want to meet you. Gianna, Jennine, James, Matt, Kerra and Rachel will be at the studio like always."

"Mom, have you been telling people about me like always?" Andrew asked, he knew his mother always talks about him wherever she went, even when he went with her.

"You caught me." Abby chuckled, she loved to talk about her son. "The dancers from the team that are gonna be there are Kalani, Asia, Paige, Chloe and Maddie."

"What about Nia, Brooke and Mackenzie, are they gonna be there too?"

"Well actually, Mackenzie is in L.A. doing a master class, Brooke was originally gonna come, but Kelly told me that she is under the weather and Nia hurt her ankle when she got up today, that's what Holly informed me."

"Ok, mom. I'll be there!"

"Can't wait for the dancers who are coming to learn what i've taught." Abby replied, then she hung up.

August 15th came and it was the first day of the Abby Lee Dance Company's summer intensive known as the ALDC Bootie Camp Andrew had arrived at the studio and parked in his space. His hair was in a ponytail, he was wearing gray jogging pants, matching shirt and sneakers. He got his gatorade and walked in the studio and saw Abby and Gianna sitting at the front desk.

"Hey, hey, hey." Andrew greeted his mother and his girlfriend, who then look up at him and they both walk up to him and hug him.

"Hello, Andy." Gianna greet her boyfriend with a kiss to his cheek and Abby gave him a kiss on his other cheek.

"Hi, Andrew." Abby said. "Glad you made it."

"I wasn't gonna miss this for the world." Andrew stated.

"Hello, Abby. How are you?" A voice was heard and the three looked up and saw a woman, her name was Michelle Pampena and she was a part of the ALDC from 1982 to 2007.

"I'm doing good Michelle, it's good to see you." Abby greeted the former ALDC dancer with a hug.

"Same here, how's your mother been doing?"

"She's doing well." Abby replied, then she noticed that Michelle was looking at Andrew and Gianna as Abby turned her attention to her son. "Andrew, you remember Michelle Pampena don't you?"

"I sure do."

"Wow! You've grown up so handsome, Andrew. The last time i saw you, you were small, cute and your hair was short. You've gotten taller and your voice has gotten deep." Michelle said, looking at the young man she used to babysit when he was little. "How tall are you now?"

"My height now is 6'6."

"Wow, you're taller than everyone in the studio." Michelle remarked, seeing how tall Andrew was now, then she turned to Abby and Gianna. "Still dealing with those crazy moms?"

"It's a neverending story when it comes to the moms in the studio." Abby stated as Alexa Moffett and her younger sister Addison arrived with Sophia Lucia, Brynn Rumfallo, Dylynn Jones, Jaycee Wilkins, Autumn Miller and Chloe East. Their arrivals meant that it was time to get started.

30 minutes later, In Studio A, Abby was in there with a group of kids and in the studio with her was Maddie, Sophia, Asia, Kalani, Autumn, Alexa and Addison as they were gonna do a choreographed.

"We're gonna dance to Techno music, so it's gonna be tough with the choreography that Alexa made up." Abby warned.

"They're good at this." Maddie told them as she, Asia, Kalani, Autumn asnd Sophia got into dancing poses.

"Remember follow Alexia and Addison." Abby instructed as The Moffet sisters began to dance and they began doing some easy moves at first, but then the choreography began to get harder as Sophia then did a pirouette and everyone did several moves that were in the dance.

Meanwhile, in Studio B, Andrew was with some kids teaching them about improv dancing and in the studio with him were Chloe L., Chloe E., Paige, Jaycee and Gianna.

"In the dancing world, Improvisation is when you generate spontaneous movement in a moment and it can be a daunting and agonizing task for dancers that usually are used to being told precisely what to perform." Andrew explained to the kids in Studio A about doing improvisation in dances when it's required.

"Andrew sure knows his improv dancing, Lukasiak." Chloe E said to Chloe L.

"He sure does, East." Chloe L stated.

"You know it, chloes." Paige added. "He's been doing improv even before we were born."

"On my mom's other show, AUDC, she would have challenges. The challenges were flexibility, balance, diva, group and my personal favorite, improv."

"What style of music are we gonna do first?" One dancer asked.

"How about Hip Hop?" Andrew suggested, then the dancers all nodded, then everyone got into their dancing spots and a hip hop song played as they all displayed their best hip hop dancing skills, then it turned into a jazz song, which made them do some smooth moves.

"Let's try country music." Gianna then switched to a country music song as everyone started doing some country style dance moves, but Andrew was dancing like a cowboy. "YEE-HAW!"

The kids started laughing very hard at Andrew because he was looking ridiculous doing, and even the two Chloes, Paige, Jaycee and Gianna had to laugh at him as they all finished.

"All right, let me see what you can do while i watch." Andrew stated, then the dancers began to improv as the Chloes, Paige, Jaycee and Gianna joined in.

"Andrew never fails to make you guys laugh in the studio, huh?" Jaycee asked.

"Yep, that's our Andrew." Chloe L. said.

"Whenever one of us is feeling sad, he knows a way how to make us feel better and our sadness is replaced by laughter." Paige admitted.

After four days of dancing at the studio and fun, it was time to end the 2013 ALDC bootie camp and Abby had gathered everyone in Studio A.

"We enjoyed having so many of you kids from all around the country like Chicago, Seattle, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Dallas even Oklahoma City and here in miami dancing for us through these four days and hopefully we'll see you again and remember, straighten those legs, point your feet."

"We certainly will, Miss Abby." The dancers all said.

"Mom, Gia, i enjoyed the ALDC Bootie Camp." Andrew admitted.

"We all know you had a great time and what was funny about it was when you danced like a cowboy and they all laughed at you in the improv class."

That made them all laugh, then they got ready to leave the studio and they'll be back for the first day of the new season and headed to their respective homes.