Chapter 5: Cathy's 2013-14 Team.

In Canton, Ohio at the Candy Apples Dance Center, Cathy was in the main studio lamenting on losing to Abby at nationals back in Chicago as Vivi was doing some stretching and noticed that her mother was looking down about losing at nationals.

"Mom?" Vivi asked.

"Yes, Vivi?" Cathy replied to her daughter calling her.

"Are you still sad about losing to Abby?"

"Yeah, to be honest with you, i still can't get over it, but i will admit, their group dance was fantastic and we gave it a great effort." Cathy admitted to her daughter. Although they lost to the ALDC, they gave it a good effort.

"Well, we need some dancers that'll give the ALDC a run for their money."

"You're right, we need some talented dancers." Cathy stated, then she looked at Vivi. "Vivi, how would you feel about returning to the team, not as a human prop, but as a dancer?"

Vivi looked at her mom as she was thinking about, she hadn't danced in a long time and was worried that she might have a lot of rust if she danced, but she knew that her mother would help her out. "Ok, mom. I'll do it."

"Yay!" Cathy cheered, happy that her daughter was making a comeback. "If you have any rust, don't worry we'll work on getting rid of that rust."

Vivi nodded. "Ok, mom."

"Now it's time to bring in the competing team Come in, team!" Cathy called and coming in the studio was Hadley, Nick and Mari came in with their mothers, wearing their CADC dancewear with the exception of Campbell, Zack, Lucas and Nicaya.

"Miss Cathy, i'm just wondering, where are Campbell, Zack, Lucas and Nicaya?" Nick asked.

"Now you're wondering why Campbell Reynolds, Zack Torres, Lucas Triana and Nicaya Wiley aren't here, well it's because that their moms told me that they were gonna leave and possibly have other oppourtunities, but we've got some new members, two of them and Vivi is back on the team."

Everyone applauded as Vivi gave a smile, she was gonna show the ALDC how much she improved.

"And taking the places of Campbell, Zack, Lucas and Nicaya, please welcome back Justice McCort, Kerisa McCullough and Taylor O'Lear to the Candy Apples Dance Center competing team and also welcome the new members of the team McKenzie and Gavin Morales." Cathy announced as Justice, Kerisa and Taylor come in with the Morales siblings behind them with their mothers.

"Thanks for having us back on the Candy Apples." Justice said.

"We really appreciate it." Taylor and Kerisa added as Cathy nodded.

"You three are very welcome. This will be our year, with this team, we will definitely take the national title away from Abby and those crazies she calls her competing team!" Cathy declared as Vivi, Justice, Taylor, McKenzie, Gavin, Hadley, Nick and the other CADC moms were ready for the season. "Oh, did i forget to tell you we have another new member?"

"Who is it?" McKenzie asked.

"Yeah, i bet she's talented a lot." Gavin said

"Well, she's very talented i'm about to go out and greet her." Cathy said and went outside and the minute she stepped outside, a car pulled up to the Candy Apples Dance Center and Cathy smiled. "With this dancer, Abby and that numbskull son of hers won't know what hit them..."

***
A/N: Uh oh, Cathy has a mystery dancer, Who will it be? the answer will come later in the story.