Chapter 41: Abby & Andrew vs Christy

Two days later, which was the day before Nationals, everyone was at the Marcia Sarosik Dance Studio and everyone was stretching to do some more rehearsing as Abby, Andrew and Gianna were watching them.

"All right, how do you two want to get started, should we start with the new team or the original elite team?" Andrew asked his girlfriend and mother.

"Let's start with the new team's rehearsal." Gianna said.

"That's a good idea, Gianna." Abby told her assistant.

"Gia, you are wonderful like mom is." Andrew told her.

"Aw, shucks." Gianna blushed, and Abby was touched hearing from her son that she was wonderful. Then their expressions went from to serious.

"All right, to Maddie, Mackenzie, Nia, Brooke, Paige, Chloe, Asia and Kalani, can you please head to the room next to you with your moms while we work with the new team?"

"Ok." Maddie stated as she and the original team all got up from stretching as their moms followed them while Kamryn, Sarah H, Sarah R, Elisabeth, Tea', Mia, Jade and Autie remained in the main studio as Jodi, Christy, Tracey, Erin, Leonora, Loree and Krista were gonna watch their daughters rehearse, then when Gianna stasted the music, they started to dance and at first, they were doing well, but when the girls were told to do a calypso, Sarah H did the move but when she landed, she fell.

"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! Hold it! Hold it! Stop the music!" Andrew shouted as Gianna stopped the music as the girls of the new team stopped dancing. "Sarah H, that is not the way you do an Calypso, Kamryn, can you please show her how to do that?

Kamryn did the Calypso move smoothly as Sarah H looked nervous because she was facing the wrath of Andrew. "That's how you do it, do you want to have a chance to be a part of the ALDC, you're gonna have to prove it to my mom and i!"

"No, no, no, no! Sarah H, you fell again! Didn't you hear my son the first time?!" Abby yelled, looking very irritated as she saw Sarah H get up from messing up the Calypso leaps

"She was trying!" Christy argued.

"SHUT UP!" Andrew and Abby both barked at Christy.

"Sarah H is dancing out of tune and causing us to be thrown off because we're trying to do the moves!" Kamryn told Abby and Andrew.

"Many people know that my daughter's talented, but you're paying more attention to everyone else!" Christy whined.

"Christy, DID YOU NOT HEAR WHAT WE JUST SAID TO YOU?!" Andrew growled, there was one thing that ticked him off to no end and that was someone trying to harass his mother as Abby was holding his hand. "We both clearly just said to SHUT UP if you know what's good for you because we are trying to rehearse!"

"Andrew, this is between me and your mother, you stay out of this!"

"Hey!" Abby roared. "Don't you dare tell my son to stay out of this!"

"Can we let cooler heads prevail?" Jodi asked.

"You're on the verge of getting us thrown out of the ALDC just like Ava and Jeanette were thrown out!" Leonora warned Christy as Sarah H began to cry.

"Shhh, it's gonna be ok, calm down for us."

"Sarah Hunt, we're gonna say this to you..WE DO NOT TOLERATE ANY CRYBABIES IN THE ALDC!" Abby barked coldly at Sarah H, who continued to cry. "OK, THAT'S IT, IF YOU'RE GONNA CONTINUE TO CRY, THEN YOU'RE DONE, LET'S SEE IF YOU CAN REMEMBER THE DANCE WITHOUT BEING A PART OF THE REHEARSALS TOMORROW!" Sarah H and Christy both left the studio.

"What do they have against me?" Sarah H asked her mother after Abby and Andrew told her she was done while she was wiping her tears.

"They're just bitter, you're talented but they don't see it." Christy answered.

"Now we know how Ava and Jeanette felt when Miss Abby and Andrew cut them from the ALDC." Sarah H said.

"Abby never said you were cut, she just said that you were just done for today." Christy reassured. "Maybe after Nationals, Abby and Andrew'll make you a part of the team.

Then they both left the studio and rehearsals went smooth, although there was less drama when Kamryn's solo was being rehearsed and very little drama when the Originals group dance, Chloe, Paige and Maddie's solos were rehearsed.