Chapter 34: Fun at Magic Mountain

The ceremony had ended and now the girls, their moms, Abby, Gianna and Andrew were all walking down Hollywood Boulevard Avenue. They were all talking about the walk of fame ceremony that honored Andrew.

"That was a great ceremony!" Maddie told the girls.

"Yep, we're so proud of Andrew, he's like an older brother to us." Nia stated.

"Andrew, Where do you want to go since today is your day?" Abby asked her son, referring about him getting his star on the hollywood walk of fame.

"How about we go to the Six Flags Magic Mountain?" Andrew suggested.

"That sounds like a great idea, it's just 37 minutes away in Valencia, California if we go via the I-5 expressway." Kalani agreed. "What do you all think?"

"I would love to go there!" Maddie exclaimed.

"Count us in!" Chloe and Paige added.

"I want to ride the" Brooke said.

"All right, Magic Mountain here we come! But first, let's go back to the hotel and change clothes!" Abby instructed.

They arrived at the and went into their respective hotel rooms, The Girls, Gianna and their moms put on casual clothes as Andrew came out of his room wearing a short sleeve red hawaiian button down shirt, white t-shirt, converse sneakers and black jeans. Abby was now wearing a her usual black attire.

"Are you all ready?" Abby asked them.

"Yeah!" Everyone cheered.

37 minutes later, they all arrived at Six Flags Magic Mountain. Abby, Andrew, Gianna and the moms got out of the first van while the girls got out of the van behind them and walked to the entrance and paid for tickets for the rides, attractions, games and food.

"This is gonna be so much fun!" Paige stated, then a little girl came up to Andrew and Abby.

"Andrew, can i have yours and Miss Abby's autograph?" The girl asked.

"Sure thing." Andrew said as he pulled out a pen and signed the picture of him and Abby and he gave the paper to abby and she signed, then they took a picture with her and then the girl and her family walked off with smiles on their faces.

"I love the fans, mom." Andrew said with a smile on his face, then a voice spoke.

"Hello, there."

Everyone was looking around to see where the voice was coming from, then they turned to the right and standing there was none other than Sophia Lucia and her mother, Jaclyn.