Chapter 31: Silver Day

Two days later, it was June 17th, and it was a very special day for the Abby Lee Dance Company, that day was Andrew Miller's 25th birthday

At 9:30 AM that day, Andrew was asleep in his bed, his hair in a ponytail and his sleep was very peacefully, but it wasn't gonna last long when the alarm on his clock went off, he groaned and hit the snooze button.

He then got up out of bed and he was wearing a tanktop and walkaround pants, put his feet into some slippers and walked to the bathroom and brushed his teeth with Aquafresh Toothpaste.

Andrew put on a silver crew neck t-shirt, silver track pants and silver adidas sneakers, he chose those clothes since it was his 25th birthday and after doing some doublechecking to see if his house was clean, he activated his home security system and left the house and got into his escalade and drove to the studio.

An hour later, Andrew arrived at the studio and he had a smile on his face as he parked in his parking space like usual, then he got out of the car and walked into the studio and saw Abby sitting at the front desk with a smile and a present for him as she saw him come inside the studio.

"Happy 25th Birthday, sweetie." Abby greeted her son, being the first to wish him a happy birthday as she got up from the front desk and gave him a bone crushing hug.

"Thank you, mom." Andrew responded to Abby as he hugged her, he could tell how much his mother deeply loves him and how much he deeply loves her.

"You are very welcome, i just can't believe my baby has reached the silver age of his life." Abby choked up as she began to cry, it seemed like yesterday Andrew was a baby in Abby's arms and now he had grown into a young man that made Abby proud as she wiped her tears. "It seemed like yesterday that me, your grandma and your grandpa were bringing you home from the hospital after i gave birth to you and now you've grown into a fine, respectable young man. I love you so much, Andrew Daniel Miller."

"I love you too, mom." Andrew said, hugging his mother, then they let go as Abby pulled out a present for her son. "Would you like to open my gift first?

Andrew slowly began to unwrap the paper and saw a and in it was a black onyx necklace with a yin yang pendant, he saw the necklace that originally belonged to his late grandfather.

"Do you like it?"

"I...I don't know what to say. This is grandpa's necklace..." Andrew said as tears began to drip down his face as memories of his grandfather were in his mind and the memories showed that his grandfather loved him so much.

"That necklace belonged to your grandpa, before he died, he told me and your grandmother to keep it safe and give it to you when you got older and i bought the yin yang pendant when you were 10." Abby explained.

"T-Thank you, mom." Andrew stated between sobs.

"You're welcome." Abby said, giving her son another hug, then when they let go, she saw her son's tears. "It's your birthday, baby. Don't cry." She told him as she started to wipe the tears from Andrew's eyes.