Chapter 39: Day Off

The next morning, the sun was starting to rise up the sky slowly over the lake, the sky's color was pure blue and in the hotel, Andrew was awake from his sleep and the time was 5:30 AM.

He got out of the bed and decided to do some early morning jogging, and when he would get some exercising, he would do some power walking with Abby when he was younger, he slipped on a round neck short sleeved black-t shirt, white tracksuit pants and a white short sleeved button up shirt with his hair in a ponytail. The shoes he was wearing were running shoes from Converse and then he brushed his teeth.

Then, he grabbed his card key, cell phone and mp3 player, left his hotel room and saw that Gianna was in a tracksuit and sneakers.

"Morning, Gia." Andrew greeted his girlfriend and quickly kissed her.

"Morning, Andy." Gianna told him as she quickly kissed him back. "I can guess that you're gonna get some exercise this morning."

"I love to exercise, i used to do powerwalks with mom when i was a teenager, she would wake me up and we'd do an hour long powerwalk."

"I remember Abby telling me that."

"Since today is our day off from rehearsals, what are you planning to do today?" Andrew asked.

"Well, i'm gonna hang out with Maddie, Mackenzie and Melissa today, what about you?" Gianna answered.

"I'm gonna hang out with mom." Andrew said.

"That's good." Gianna responded. "Are you ready to go jogging?"

"Ready when you are."

Andrew and Gianna both left the hotel and started their jog. After an hour and 22 minutes had passed they both came back from their jog on the Van Sickle Trail and they were sweating from their run.

"Whoo, what a jog!"

"I'm gonna head to my room and take a shower."

"Ok." Gianna said as she headed to her hotel room while Andrew headed to his hotel room and when he reached his hotel room, he used his card key and entered the room and took off his tracksuit, then he jumped into the shower and after his shower, he put on a red sleveless shirt and black trackpants with Adidas sneakers on his feet and he decided to relax.

Four hours later, a knock was heard at the door and Andrew heard it while he was watching TV, so he decided to get up to see who it was and he opened the door and standing at the doorway was Abby, who was wearing a black shirt with the Abby Lee Dance Company logo in a blue color, track pants and sandals.

"Hello, mom." Andrew said to his mother as they hugged.