Chapter 10: Back to business, shocker and competing

A week later, the thanksgiving break had come to an end and it was time for another week to get ready for a competition as everyone was in Studio A and it was Pyramid Time.

The pyramid placings:
Top- Kalani
Middle- Paige, Brooke, Asia
Bottom-- Maddie, Mackenzie, Nia, Chloe

"This week we are going to Starpower in Atlanta, Georgia and guess who relocated there? That's right, Cathy and her minions have relocated from Canton to Atlanta." Andrew stated.

"Now she's the wicked witch of georgia!" Paige shouted as she, Kalani and Chloe did a little dance as Abby couldn't help but smirk at her top three dancers.

"And since Christmas is nearing, the dances at the competition will be Christmas Themed."

"The first solo will go to Paige, your solo will be called Let It Snow, The second solo will go to Kalani, your solo is called Rockin Around The Christmas Tree and the third solo is going to Brooke, it's called Jingle Bells will be called and the group dance will be called Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas. Let's get started." Andrew said and they rehearsed through that week.

The upcoming saturday, Abby, Andrew, Gianna, the moms and the girls all arrived at the auditorium where Starpower was going to be held at. They all knew they needed to be on their A game since Cathy was gonna be there, then they noticed two farmwomen.

"Wow, farmwomen are in the big city!" Asia stated.

"I wonder what they're doing here in a city?" Mackenzie asked, looking at the two farm women.

"Yeah, i thought that farm women are usually living on the countryside." Kira stated.

The two women walked on up to the ALDC kissed Andrew on his cheeks as Gianna shot a glare at the two women for kissing her boyfriend, but they left the women alone and headed inside the ALDC dressing room.

"Solos are first!" Andrew called as the Kira and Kelly did the makeup of Kalani, Brooke and Paige, then the three girls went to put their costumes on.

Kalani came out with her hair in a bun, a silver bow on the bun and the costume she was wearing had black shorts, silver top and flowered sleeves. Paige came out with a sequined headpiece, silver top, shorts with a flowered dress that covered one side of her shorts and Brooke came out wearing a headpiece, a black flowered top with sequins, a rose on it golden shorts with a flowered skirt that also had a rose too.

"All right, everyone, let's do it!" Andrew shouted as the girls and their moms got up from their chairs and exited with Abby, her son and Gianna leading the way, then they saw the two women from earlier.

"It's those women again." Abby stated coldly, she was starting to get suspicious about them.

"Something fishy is going on around here." Holly observed.

"Yeah, but what?" Nia wondered.

"Ok, we know you're not real farm women, so we want to know, who are you?" Gianna asked.

"Do you really want to know who we are? well you're about to find out who we really are!" The woman said, then after the costumes came, the real identities of the two women were revealed and they were in red and green dresses!

"It's Cathy and Yvette!" Andrew yelled, but he then realized that they were the women in disguise that kissed him on his cheeks as he had a wide eyed expression on his face. "Ew, Gross! I got kissed by two crazy women! I might have rotten apple germs! UGH!"

Andrew then tried to wipe off the kisses on his cheeks furiously as Abby, Gianna, the moms and the girls all snickered at the actions of the young man.