Chapter 36: Lake Tahoe, here we come!

At 4:30 in the morning the next day, Andrew's alarm on his cell phone went off and it woke him up, he reached for his phone and turned the alarm off. He sat up and stretched and yawned.

Andrew got out of his bed and headed to the bathroom and brushed his teeth, then he got in the shower and washed his long hair.

He turned off the water and stepped out of the shower and headed back to his bedroom to see what he was gonna wear, he picked out black jeans, a black t-shirt and converse chuck taylors and after putting his clothes on, he headed to the kitchen and made some bacon and eggs. He ate, then cleaned up and sat down and by 5:30 AM his phone rang and it was Abby calling him and he answered the phone.

"Hello, mom."

"Hey, Andrew." Abby said over the phone.

"Just to let you know, we have first class seats on the flight, so we'll be boarding the plane before the coach passengers." She told him.

"Ok, thanks for giving me the heads up and also i've packed the clothes and shampoo i'm bringing with me."

"Good, i'll be there around 6:25."

"All right, i'll be ready."

Then Abby hung up as Andrew made sure everything was ok and clean and at exactly 6:25, he saw his mother's car pull up and he got his bags, phone, camera, keys and mp3 player. Before he left, he activated the home security system and headed to Abby's car, he put his bags in the backseat and got in.

"Hi, sweetie." Abby greeted her son as she kissed him on the cheek.

"Hi, mom." Andrew replied.

"You ready to roll?"

"I'm always ready to roll."

Abby smiled as they drove off and at 6:45 AM, Andrew and Abby arrived at the airport and parked in the park n fly lot, they grabbed their bags and waited with some passengers for the shuttle bus that would take them to the entrance and after waiting 13 minutes, the shuttle bus arrived and took them to the entrance of the airport.

Abby and Andrew both got off the bus and headed inside of the busy airport, where there were a lot of people walking to their flights, waiting to greet family as they walked and got their boarding passes from an automatic kiosk, their bags with their clothes went to the plane as they both got past security with no problems and headed towards gate E11 where their flight was going to be boarding at, when they got there they sat down and around 7:15 AM, a voice came over the intercom.

"Now boarding passengers on US Airways flight #617 nonstops to Reno-Lake Tahoe. Passengers who have first class or business tickets can board right now."

"That's us." Andrew stated as he and Abby got up with some of the other first class and business passengers and headed to the line and they were first in line.