Chapter 35: Home, sweet home

At Los Angeles International Airport sitting at the gate was an American Airlines 757, waiting to board the passengers that had tickets and sitting at Gate 105 were Abby, Andrew, Gianna, the girls and their moms.

"I enjoyed this weekend." Mackenzie said.

"Yeah, seeing Andrew get his star on the hollywood walk of fame was the best highlight." Paige added.

"Someday, when we're all grown up and have families of our own, we'll look at Andrew's star and look back on that day." Chloe told them.

"Andrew's like an older brother to us, he always helps Miss Abby get the job done and ever since he first helped her choreograph dances for us, we've won a lot of times and have rarely lost." Nia said.

"Your attention please, American Airlines flight #912 to Miami, Florida is now boarding at Gate #105."

"That's our flight, everyone." Andrew stated as he, the girls, the moms, Abby and Gianna all got up from waiting and headed to the ticket agent and showed their tickets, then they walked through the gate and got on the plane and took their seats.

The plane was pushed back from the gate an hour later and a minute later, it turned onto the runway, then it began to move down the runway and went faster and faster until finally lifting off from the ground.

"Andrew, just to let you know, we'll be flying again tomorrow to lake tahoe, but tomorrow it's just gonna be the both of us and then later on that night, Gianna, the girls and their mothers from both teams will arrive." Abby informed her son.

"Ok, thanks for giving me the heads up. What time will our flight leave tomorrow?"

"At 8:00 AM on US Airways and we'll arrive at noon. The girls, their moms and Gianna will board a flight at 4:00 PM and they'll arrive around 8:00 PM."

At 3:45 PM The plane landed in Miami and reached the gate after two minutes of taxiing to the gate where it was assigned to board the next passengers after the ones currently on the plane got off.

"Home, sweet home." Kalani said.

"Yep, there is no place like home." Maddie agreed.

"But we'll be back on the road this upcoming week." Nia told them.

"Yeah, Nationals is nearing." Chloe added.

Then they got off the plane and then all of a sudden, they were unexpectedly surrounded for autographs and then they signed a lot of autographs and took pictures with the fans, but Andrew got most of the attention, then the girls, Abby, Andrew and Gianna all got past the fans, got their bags and headed to the vans and they dropped them off at the studio.

"Remember girls, next saturday is a very important day, that is Nationals in Lake Tahoe!" Abby reminded them.

"We'll be ready, Miss Abby. The competition doesn't have anything on us!" Chloe said.

"Don't be surprised if we see Cathy and her dreaded rotten apples." Andrew added.

"That's extremely likely." Christi stated.

"We can beat Cathy, we've done it before!" Brooke said.

"Cathy can't hold a candle to us!" Asia exclaimed.

"That's the spirit!" Abby said, then the girls all got in their cars with their moms and left. Abby, Andrew and Gianna were the only ones in the parking lot.

"Well, i'm about to leave, see you two tomorrow night." Gianna told Abby and Andrew.

"See ya, Gianna." Abby told her assistant.

"See you later, Gia." Andrew said to his girlfriend, then they smooched and then he saw Gianna walk to her car, she turned around and gave him a wink and a smile, Gianna got into her car and drove home.

"Andrew, i'll pick you up tomorrow and we'll head to the airport." Abby told him.

"What time should i wake up tomorrow since our flight will leave at 8:00 AM?"

"Be up around 4:30 AM and i'll be at your house at 6:00 AM at the latest."

"Okay."

Abby and her son shared a hug, then Abby headed over to her car and got in and drove off to her house to relax for the remainder of the day.

Andrew got into his escalade and pulled out of the driveway of the Abby Lee Dance Company and drove towards his home and a few minutes later, he arrived at the house and parked in his driveway, got out of the car and headed inside of his home.