Chapter 37: Ava gets the boot...for good

The next morning, the sun was rising over Lake Tahoe, giving the water a reddish, sparkling effect as a new day had just arrived and the time was 7:30 AM

In Andrew's hotel room, Andrew was asleep with a sleep mask over his face and then he started to wake up. He removed the sleep mask from his face, then he opened his eyes, sat up and stretched.

Andrew then got up from the bed and made it neatly, then he headed into the bathroom and took a shower, which took five minutes because he had shampooed his hair and conditioned it and wrapped his hair in a ponytail when he was doine making his long hair straight, then he put on a black t-shirt that said "Go Big or Go Home" on the front with black trackpants.

He grabbed his phone, camera, card key for his hotel room and headed to the main lobby and saw his mother sitting on one of the chairs, wearing an Abby Lee Dance Company, track pants and sandals on her feet, also she didn't have her makeup on.

"Morning, Mother Dear." Andrew said to Abby, who kissed him on the cheek and gave him a hug.

"Morning, sweetie." Abby fondly greeted her son as he sat down and handed him a plate of Bacon and Eggs as she had an egg sandwich. "I got some Bacon and Eggs from IHOP for you."

"Thanks, mom."

"You're welcome."

Andrew began to eat his bacon and eggs as Abby began to eat her egg sandwich and the two ate their breakfast.

"Mom, i almost forgot to tell you, i heard from an anonymous source that Cathy isn't gonna have any solos, she's gonna only have a group dance like she did last year." Andrew informed his mother.

"That's no surprise, her soloists would get creamed by us." Abby said.

"Mom?"

"Yes, Andy?"

"I've got a question for you."

"Ask away."

"Well, since we've brought the new team in to go against the originals and we've took turn choreographing for both teams and in the first week i taught the new team and you taught the originals, then we switched the next week. How are we gonna do this for Nationals, are you gonna work with the originals and i work with the new team or will i work with the originals and you work with the new team?"

"Actually, Andrew. I think we'll both teach the originals and the new team." Abby answered.

"Sounds like a plan, mom." Andrew agreed and then the elevator door opened and coming out was Gianna and with her was Chloe and Paige. They left the elevator and had their dancing bags.

"Hello, Gia." Andrew greeted his girlfriend.