No place like...

The car shadowed as Hunter pulled into some place undercover, I was to afraid to glance up at the windows, the possibilities were endless and terrifying. The engine halted and the car sat still, Hunter casually removed himself from the car, I shivered, noticing an odd wetness on my leg, I reached down to it, quickly stopping as the back door was opened. I met Hunter's eyes in horror, quickly trying to shrink myself further into the small gap, he scowled at me as if annoyed by me trying to hide.

"Get out!" He commanded loudly, I slowly and shakily grabbed the seat and dragged my aching body upwards. I moved to the door while he watched me expectantly, I placed my good foot down, it was shaky and jelly like to stand on. I slowly lowered my injured foot, my toe tapping the ground, a gurgled cry escaped my throat as I collapsed onto the ground, it hurt so much, my body was to weak to move.

"Get up!" He demanded, I struggled slightly, quickly giving up, my leg aching at the slightest pressure.

"I can't" I whimpered, my leg must have crashed against the front seats arm rest, how didn't I notice?

"Bullshit, get up!" He snapped, I let out a pained whine and rolled to my side, I pulled my tingling leg up to my chest, blood had begun seeping into my pants, the bandage must be soaked, the sight made me sick.

"I can't, please" I whimpered, he grumbled quietly and scoffed.

"Well crawl" he growled, I gave him a despairing look and slowly used my good hand, while using my forearm instead of my hurt hand along with my good leg, I've never done this before, I had to sort of hop my body forward, he marched ahead and opened the door, using a doorstop to keep it open. I made it into the room and crawled onto the carpeted floor, I could see red stains in it, I shuddered at the sight. I collapsed onto my side, my head feeling strange and empty.

"I want to go home" I begged, watching him walk towards me, he grabbed my wrist and unlocked the metal cuff, I kept my injured hand hidden in Daryl's jumper, he tossed the cuff onto the floor and put a new one on my wrist, realisation hit.

Daryl's in control of one set while Hunter's in control of another, and Hunter might just shock me to death, I whimpered as he tightened the cuff, much tighter then Daryl had. I trembled at his rough treatment, not sure what he was planning. He reached for my neck and I cried out, his careless hands tightening the ring around my neck, I could still breathe, yet the pressure felt suffocating.

He yanked my arm, trying to get me to offer me injured hand, I begged and pleaded for him to stop, he ignored my shaky voice and pressed his foot against my arm as he unlocked the cuff, he tossed it beside the other one. I didn't think that I'd be picking favorite gang members, but I really would prefer being locked in Daryl's cage with the man who had a rifle nearby.

I struggled to pull my arm away, my blubbering incoherent and desperate, I just wanted him to stop. He locked his cuff on and dropped my arm, scoffing at my shaking form.

"Quit being dramatic, I haven't done anything yet" he informed me, a loud metallic sound screamed into existence and a cars engine could be heard, Hunter glanced at the doorway and moved to it. I listened carefully, trying to ignore the throbbing around my wrists, far to scared to even think about my leg.

"Hunter! Damn it, I knew you'd be here! Where the hell is she! Daryl's pissed at you!" Came a loud shout from Kevin, he stormed past Hunter and looked around, his gaze landing on me. He examined me closely, his gaze stopping at my leg.

"She's still fragile! Any force or pressure can open that wound!" Snapped Kevin, he moved towards me.

"I'm going to have to stop the fucking bleeding again, because you can't let shit go!" Snapped Kevin, I flinched at his tone.