Tired decisions

I couldn't sleep, everytime I dozed off, a body part would move and shock me. My ass hurt from sitting on the hard chair and I wanted to scream and shout. Bitterness bubbling through my sore body.

"Morning. Hurry up and make me my breakfast" demanded Hunter, I scowled at him as he seemed to come from nowhere, not moving, my head lolling slightly as my body desperately tried to fall asleep. I gritted my teeth. "Hurry up and do it." He added, the threat powerful in his voice.

I moved, not getting shocked, my stiff body hurt to move. I staggered into the kitchen, examining the large shining fridge and cupboards, I have no clue where anything is...

"Make me something nice. Better hurry, Daryl will be wondering where you are" he said. I gritted my teeth, opening the fridge, I grabbed some eggs. Dropping one on the floor.

"Clean that shit up" he warned, I scowled, putting the non broken ones on the bench. I grabbed a mop leaning against the fridge and tried to clean up the mess. He waited, tapping his foot, the sound making me feel crazy.

"Seems you need some water" he said, he got up and picked up the mop bucket, I scowled, looking away and continued cleaning up the mess, it feels like I'm just spreading it over the floor.

I shrieked as cold and dirty water soaked down my body.

"There, now you're awake. Clean it all up. Don't be late to see Daryl though, I'll just get ready while you sort things out" he said, his voice still calm and harsh, I looked at him, wiping my face.

"Why do you hate me!" I yelled, unable to control my outburst, he looked back at me, stepping up to the bench and leaning over it slightly.

"Because you're useless. Daryl says all this bullshit about you being better at the simpler errands, like picking up food and delivering paperwork or even small valuables. But you get treated soft. If you were actually working under us, you'd need to understand not to speak to me that way. Who cares if you die by my hands. Someone as weak, pathetic and stupid as you has no place talking to me except for yes sir and silence. We told you, you'd be staying here, and what do you fucking do, you disagree. You cause issues because your dumbass can't see your place.

Daryl might let you off and punish you with the softest, weakest shit I've ever seen. I will not copy his mistake. You will clean up this mess and shut up" he warned, his voice dark and hateful. I gripped the mop, gulping a little. He left quickly, I began the slow and painful mopping process, my hip cramping at each move.

I frowned and picked up the eggshells, tossing them in a bin. I rinsed the mop multiple times with the mop bucket. The floor clean, but wet, I began cooking the eggs and making some toast. I scrambled the eggs and put them on the toast.

"Ah, you're finally done, took you long enough. I'm done being nice Taylor. If Daryl wants you here, you're going to get the full treatment of the lesser one here" he scoffed, he glanced at a clock as I fumed slowly, scared of him, but my sleep deprived brain so angry.

"Better get going to Daryl." He gestured to the exit and I gritted my teeth, staggering tiredly I slipped on my shoes, my wet feet feeling uncomfortable.

"Have a bad day" I spat under my breath, I could feel his gaze on me.

"Excuse me?" He asked, his voice a deadly warning. I just slammed the door and hurried to the bus stop. I staggered into it and sat on a seat, feeling embarrassed and frustrated. I began drifting off slowly, my head lolling.

"Taylor!" Came a loud voice, I groaned and looked to a familiar face.

"Jarrod right?" I tiredly yawned, he nodded, dragging me to my feet.