Nobody to call

I slept off and on for a long time, one minute I was checking my phone at 5pm and another it's 3am. I slowly sat up and ignored the dull throbbing from my leg, choosing instead to invest my time on remembering bus and train schedules, hopefully I can top up my card and get on a one way trip out of here.

I hopped about my room, slowly gathering everything into a small pile, I really don't own very much. I stuffed it all into my suitcase and gazed at the mini fridge, exhaling through my nose irritably, this will require socialising and I'm really not in the mood for that!

I slowly hopped from the room, using the wall for support, I knocked on one of my roommates doors, after several minutes he finally opened, giving me a confused look. I sighed and examined him, he was Japanese if I remember correctly, he had black hair and a constant thoughtful frown.

"Hi, what's up?" He questioned, the poor guy was in his boxers, probably planning on going to sleep before I interrupted.

"Hey Sai, I was wondering if you could help move my fridge? I'm going to ask Mike as well, I'd help but I've kind of injured my leg" I asked, he examined me thoughtfully.

"Ok, I'll get him, are you moving out?" Asked Sai, I can't tell him that I was kicked out because some gang leader decided to ruin my life.

"Yea, my... Older brother is letting me stay with him" I lied, giving a not so convincing smile, my lips twitching anxiously, he nodded and went off to find Mike. I struggled back to the room and sat on the bare bed, the room really didn't look very different, even my washing bag could fit in the rolling suitcase my dad forced upon me.

I stared at my phone, I'd probably need to sell the fridge, despite how good its been, I don't know what I'll do with the food though. I had some fruit, some chocolate for bad situations, which I'm amazed I didn't gobble down as soon as I got home, and best of all ice cream, in the tiny freezer compartment, I really went all out on that shopping trip.

I felt tears well up once more.

Over Ice-cream. I really need to grow up.

I jumped in surprise as Mike and Sai walked in, I nodded at them and gave a small smile, these guys are awesome. I wheeled the suitcase behind me as I traveled down the stairs and towards the exit, using every wall and barrier to balance myself. I glanced back and watched the guys lug the fridge through the house, they sat it outside.

"Thanks, do you guys want some ice-cream?" I asked.

"Um, sure" grumbled the two of them, I smiled and produced some of the sweet treats.

"Actually just put them all in the house freezer, can't have them melting" I offered, the guys brightened at that, helping me empty the ten pack worth of ice-creams into the freezer, all three of us having one each.

It was sad to leave, yet I had no other choice, I stuffed my chocolates into the front pocket of the suitcase and eyed the fruits, some apples and peaches. I grabbed a plastic bag from the house and placed the five pieces of fruit into it, stuffing them into my now completely full suitcase.

Luckily I know how to fold clothes and bedding, or else I wouldn't have been able to fit everything. I stared at the fridge and groaned, I really couldn't keep it.

"Hey! Mike, Sai! While I'm setting myself up, you guys can use the fridge" I exclaimed, quickly grabbing the handle of my suitcase and limping off, luckily my leg had fallen numb, or else I wouldn't have managed to move so much.

Where am I going?

I was going in one direction, the train station, the only issue was the fact that I couldn't figure out where my stop was going to be. Its been a troublesome day, but I've managed, I could only hope that Hunter hasn't claimed I'm some sort of train vandal to keep me from running off.