Chapter 34. Its All For Show

The feels in this chapter is a bit overwhelming so read at your own risk ;) - ilavayou2

Chapter 34. Its All For Show

Melody's POV

"We will start from the morning of, since few words were exchanged the night of." Said Mr.Glam, winking at Lyndon and I. I flushed with embarrassment and looked at Lyndon who was staring at me intently.

"Now, remember. You have just spent your first night together and are in pure bliss, enjoying your last few minutes before Romeo goes off. I want passion and love people!" Said Mr.Glam. I could feel my cheeks heating up and refused to look at Lyndon.

"Now start when your ready.- oh you can start on the bed or off wherever you think will work best." He said. I was sure I looked like a tomato now as everyone stared at us on the stage and I stood there blushing my face off and wringing my hands. Finally Lyndon sighed, took my hand  and lead me towards the bed.

"What-what are you doing?" I whispered harshly.

"We can do his scene without kissing." He whispered back, sitting on the prop bed.

"What the hell do you mean?" This guy has went nuts. Did he even read the play, this scene is full of kissing.Well its not mentioned but it probably is considering what they just did. My face began heating up again. There were butterflies in my stomach as he sighed.

"There stage kisses you moron." He hissed back. I stared at him shock feeling extremely stupid.

"Oh." I said dumbly looking away as I sat down on the other side of the bed. A feeling of disappointment washed over me but I quickly shook it off as Mr.Glam cleared his throat.

"Whenever the love birds are ready, we'll start from 'it was the lark.'" Said Mr.Glam causing my eyebrows to shoot up as I looked at an amused Lyndon. I didn't get how this was funny. I took in a deep breath. I came here for the acting and I wasn't going to let Lyndon ruined that for me, I was going to do my best. Even if I embarrass myself in front of him. Said an annoying voice in my head. I bit my lip nervously wondering if he would think I was a bad actor. Suddenly I heard the soft rhythm of Sam Smiths song 'Stay With Me' played. I rolled my eyes and held back a laugh at the song.

I sat on my knees on the bed, lost in my thoughts. I hadn't even noticed he had started until I felt his hand on my arm.

" Look, love, what envious streaks

Do lace the severing clouds in yonder east.

Night's candles are burnt out, and jocund day

Stands tiptoe on the misty mountain tops." Lyndon recited. Let me tell you that he was actually really good. He paused at the correct times and had the perfect facial expression. He put a hand on my cheek cutting off my drooling session over his acting skills-which might I add made him seem 10x more hotter- stroking it with his thumb.

"I must be gone and live, or stay and die." He said softly, his green eyes looking into mine. He stood off the bed while staring at me and I quickly yet silently cleared my throat, climbing off the bed. I made sure I didn't get caught in the sheets and fall on my face.

"Yon light is not daylight, I know it, I." I said saying the words I knew by heart. Hey young Leo is very attractive. I gave a small smile to Lyndon and buried all the nerves and butterflies in my stomach and grabbed his hand.

"It is some meteor that the sun exhales

To be to thee this night a torchbearer,

And light thee on thy way to Mantua." I took said, by now the words were just flowing out of my mouth and I held back the smile of contentment I had from finally acting again. I wrapped my arms around Lyndon's stomach from behind and rested my head on his back. I could tell this surprised Lyndon as he stiffened.