Chapter 10.Oh na na what's my name.

Chapter 10. Oh na na what's my name.

Melody's POV

I was caught before I screamed meaning Lyndon actually kept his promise and didn't drop me, or he did and I was in heaven. I opened one eye after about 30 seconds after, afraid of what I might see. 

Oh how wrong I was. I wasn't in heaven. I was in hell.

When I opened my eye the only thing I saw was Lyndon with a lopsided grin on his face as he winked at me. His arms were firmly holding me and I could feel the heat and roughness of his hands through my shirt. It felt good. I felt safe.

"Don't drop me." I squeaked. 

"Never would Melody." He whispered in my ear.

Those three words brought shivers down my spine. My eyes widened as I realized I've been in his arms staring at him like an idiot for the past three minutes. I scrambled out of his hold. 

"M-my name!"  Hus brows furrowed in confusion as he gave me the 'what the hell' look.

"You said my name. My name!" I mentally face palmed myself. I sound Like I should be singing Rihanna's song 'What's My Name." The chorus is appropriate. Just not the rest of the song.

Lyndon must have finally realized what I was saying because his lopsided grin was back. 

"Seriously, what are you talking about Staccato." I frowned at my nickname as Mr.Glam chuckled at the side. 

"What the hell is a staccato." Lyndon's smile vanished and was replaced with a frown to match mine .

"You know, when you play an instrument you have to like." He started slamming his hand against his other really quickly. I raised my eyebrow at him. This guys on drugs.

"Seriously? Staccato?." He nodded at Mr.Glam. 

"Yeah because you know it has something to do with music and so does her name."

'My name has nothing to do with music." I smirked at him.

"What you mean. What the hell is a melody than." My smirk turned into a grin.

"HA! You do my name!" His eyes widened as he realized what I just did.

"What?No I don't! uh, uh Rhythm." 

"You already used that." Mr.Glam cleared his throat. 

"Lyndon you know her name okay. Great now y'all are acquaintances. Go take a seat." Lyndon glared at me while walking back to go to his seat. I gave Mr.Glam a thumbs up and I was busy doing fist pumps in my head until I realized everyone was staring at me on stage so I gave a small smile and ran back to my seat.

"So,this going to be an interesting year. Right class?"

The rest of the class went by smoothly. It was most me ignoring Lyndon or feeling really uncomfortable. Mr.Glam finished his lesson early so we could 'chat and get to know each other' but I'm not a conversation starter so I sat glued to my seat.

I found the text from Roy and debated whether to go or not. I told Alli about his text over the phone and she threatened to strangle me if I said no and Alli was blunt so she wasn't lying when she said it. I bit my lip in anxiety as I replied back.

Sure, your call when =)

R: Great, I'll text you later! ;)