Chapter 6. And it Continues

Melody's POV

Alli, Connor and I stood there awkwardly waiting for someone to say something. I was waiting for Alli to do the honours because I'm not the conversation starting type. Finally she looked at me and then turned back to Connor. Speaking up. Go best friend telepathic powers!

"Uh yeah, so, we will be going now." I gave Connor a smile before turning around.

"Wait, this may be asking too much but my little sisters birthday is coming up and I have no clue what to get her." Alli looked at him. I was confused by his question.Does he want us to make her a birthday card or something.

"I thought it was your mom's birthday." Alli said with a smirk. His mom's wait what.Connor glared at her before chuckling himself and turning to me.

"Melody will you please help me find something to give to her? Pleeeeaaaassseeeee?" Uh-oh I will not be able to spend more than an hour with someone from school outside the school premises. This isn't gonna go very well.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......." Connor gave me a pout face which made me really want to say yes. Instead...

"Alli?" Alli turned and giggled at me. What a friend thinking my faltering acting skills was funny. She sighed and turned back to Connor.

"You owe me a lot of favours."

"Deal." Connor said with a wide grin. Oh no, poor Con made a deal with my best friend. That's like making a deal with the devil.

~

Lyndon's POV

I walked into the foster parents facility to hear the screaming of a lady. I sighed knowing fully well who that was.

My mother.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN HE DOES NOT WANT TO SEE ME. I'M HIS MOTHER NOT YOU AND YOUR NOT HIS ACTUAL FATHER EITHER SO I GET TO SAY WHEN I MEET HIM." All I saw was red. I thought of these people more as my parents than i though of her. She wasn't my mother. How dare she tell my really mother that she wasn't my mother at all. I grit my teeth and balled my fist and walked into the room.

" Don't you dare talk to them like that, there my parents." My 'mother' turned around with a shock and anger. Though the anger subsided when she saw it.

"MY BABY!" As she came toward me I moved away from her as far as I could go.She didn't seem to noticed as she wrapped her arms around me tightly. I gave in for a second before pushing her away. She didn't seem to notice that either.

"I've missed you so incredibly much. I've been clean for a month. Soon you will be able to come home with me."

"I don't want to come home with you." My mother turned around shock evident in her eyes. The women who couldn't keep her shit together for years was now telling me 8 years later that she is able to be a mother. The thought made me laugh.

"You decide now after all those years of dad's death that ill just come back to you? I've found my real family and I prefer to stay with them." Anger flashed through my mothers eyes as she stared right through me.

"You can't do that. You're my son." She walked up to me and put a hand on my cheek.

"You will always be my son." I looked at her before finally answering.

"You will always be my mother, but have another one too and I have to choose which one is better for me." Once again anger flashed through the woman's eyes as she turned and took long strides to my foster mom.