Chapter 15. The Surprise Part 2

Songs to listen to while reading this chapter:

Dark Horse: Katy Perry

Hey Brother: Avicii

One More Night: Maroon 5

Wake Me up- Avicii

Burn- Ellie Goulding

I Need Your Love- Calvin Harris

~

Next update at 45 comments

Vomment:)

Chapter 15. The Surprise Part 2

Melody's POV

"Surprise."

I walked in with confetti being sprayed at me. I made my best 'oh my! I'm so happy face' but I knew it wasn't working. Lyndon was staring at me intently. It almost looked like he was worried.

As I looked through my fingers when I was sure the last piece of confetti was thrown, I saw many familiar faces. Suddenly my shoulders slumped and I felt as though the weight of the world was on me. There were people from school. The ones who tried to get in my pants, the ones who were fake to me just so they could get some of the attention I got, even people I never talked to were there. The place was decorated in white and blue and there were balloons everywhere. Suddenly the DJ began spinning causing me to jump out of my trance. Everyone was staring at me smiling waiting for me to say something. From the corner of my eye I could see Alli, Connor and Lyndon staring at me.

I pushed back every thought I had and smiled.

"Oh my gosh! This is all for me? Thank you guys so much!" Good job Melody. That sounded convincing. Well everyone did look convinced except for Alli and Lyndon. I could tell they both wern't buying it. Alli actually knew what was going on between my sister and I so obviously she would not buy it. I don't know how Lyndon knew I was lying, but his staring was starting to make me uncomfortable. My eyes were scanning the big crowd that had begun dancing and drinking for one face.I spotted her as she came smiling. I narrowed my eyes at her as she brought me into and embrace. It was a really uncomfortable hug. She was very skinny and put no strength in it.

"What the hell are you doing?" I said through gritted teeth. She looked at me nervously and bit her lip.

"I just want my sister to have the best birthday ever." I snorted at her.

"Sister?! Since when am I your sister." Lyndon coughed and I turned to look at the three of them. I forgot they were there. Connor awkwardly smiled at me before walking away, Alli was glaring at Clara and Lyndon was shifting from foot to foot uncomfortably,

"Melody, don't be so harsh shes being nice." I glared at Lyndon.

"What the hell Lyndon. You brought me in this mess, now I'm trying to deal with it." Lyndon stopped shifting and glared at me.

"I drove you three hours to get here! Just so you can have a nice birthday and now your standing there being a bitch to your sister and yelling at me!" I clenched my hands into fists. How dare he take that girls side. She ruined my whole life and now she even got Lyndon wrapped around her finger.

" If I knew you were on her side I would have just stayed and wouldn't put that burden on you!" Clara put her manicured hand on me before Lyndon could respond.

"Melody I know we have been through alot but I want you to forgive me." I turned to her, all I could see was red.

"You think just because of a birthday party, with a house filled with people I didn't want to see after school was over, everything you did to me would be forgiven?!" She pouted, wringing her hands. Shes trying to act innocent. I know her better.