Part 2; Truth Be Told

Authors note/

Whew*wipes sweat off forhead* I think you all can put you oitchforks down because my book is finally off hold! I think it's safe to say I came back with a big bang because I worked SO LONG on this chapter! And it's freaking 6500 words! Usually my chapters are 2000 words, so you ALL better appreciate it ;) 

Seriously though I hope you all love it because this chapter is my baby. Also, maybe you could show your appreaciation by voting and commenting? ;) 

lava you guys :) 

~ ilavayou2

Ps. Sorry for the quick switches in POV'S I really needed to get alot in this chapter.

Songs for this chapter:

Frieight Train

Shooting star

Cross that line

Recap: 

"Come on I got us a place to sit." Jesse said and began pulling me towards a set of red curtains. I looked back to see Leah, Connor and Allie following behind. He lead us away from the dance floor and pulled back the heavy curtains revealing a dimly lit space that seemed as a VIP area. There were red couched with a black table in the middle. 

"Are we allowed to be here?" I asked as I sat myself down on the couch. Jesse nodded at me as he sat close to me.

"I have connections to this place." he said and winked at me. I wasn't sure if that was a good or bad thing but I shrugged it off, not wanting to over think anything tonight, or try to think as less as I can. 

A man in a black button up and slacks came hurriedly into the room and smiled at us. 

"May I get you something?" He asked. 

"Ill have a brandy." Said Connor. 

"Ill have a Jack Rose." Said Alli 

"Ou me too!" Leah said excitedly. They all looked at me expectantly and I feel my cheeks to pink and my stomach flip. I had no idea what any of those things were. So I didint want to order it. On top of that I had never had an alcoholic drink, and where the hell is a menu when you need one. I looked at Alli for supposed and she jumped a little.

"Oh Mel doesn't-" She started off before she was cut off by Jesse. 

"I will have a Jack and coke, what do you suggest for my lady here?" He asked the waitor. 

"Well one of the favorites is the Paloma." He said. Jesse nodded and waved him away. 

I bit my lip nervously. I was stepping way out of my comfort zone. Besides what the heck was pom poms an when did I agree to drink it. 

Jesse pulled me to his side and smiled at me. Soon everyone began talking and chattering around. After I while I began laughing and having fun as well as I sat beside my boyfriend who his arm lazily behind me. 

My distraction was working so far but I couldn't help the gnawing feeling that this was just the calm of the storm. 

~

*Lyndon and Melody are not on speaking terms because he called her a whore and stuff LOL its been a long time just go back to the last chapter and refresh your memory :)