The Disclosure

Hey guys... I'm back with a brand new part of Laadli... Hope you all will enjoy it...

************************************

Raj was immediately taken to the hospital and his family was informed. Swara who had called him to tell about the entire Aashvik(Rithvik and Aashi) matter but got to know about him being in the hospital leaving her shocked.

Swayyam had returned a bit earlier from office and seeing his baby sister tormented, he rushes to her when she tells him to take her to the hospital.

On the way Swara tells him about the accident.

They reach the ward in which Raj is being treated and meet his parents.

"Aunty, uncle I'm Swara and this is my brother Swayyam. I'm Raj's friend. How is he? What did the doctor tell??" Swara asks anxiously.

Raj's mother, Mrs Khurana cries while his father tries to console her.

"We don't know beta (child). He is being operated and the doctor asked us to wait till they complete the operation," says Mr Khurana.

Swayyam looks at his sister and hugs her to calm her down and asks Mr Khurana, "Did you find out who was behind the accident?"

"No, the police is trying to find the person but since it was a truck with no number plate and there were no security cameras in that area, they are finding it difficult to trace the person. We can just pray for the best," replies Mr Khurana.

Just then the doctor arrives and calls Mr Khurana, "Congratulations Mr Khurana, your son is out of danger. He has a minor head injury and a fracture in his left hand and few injuries on his legs which will heal in few weeks. Other than that he is fine and I must say it is no less than a miracle that he survived the accident without any fatal injuries. We will discharge him in two days. You can meet him after he is being shifted to the ward," saying this he left them.

Swara gives a sigh of relief and goes to meet Raj. After enquiring him about his well being, she leaves for her house with Swayyam.

************************************

Aashi was studying in her room when she goes to the kitchen to fetch some water and she hears her father talking to someone on the phone.

"Of course, the engagement date of okay with me and please let me know if there is anything else I can help with."

"..."

"No. No. All the preparations from our side will be done on time. You don't worry."

"..."

"Okay... Then we'll meet on the engagement day. Take care."

He turns around and finds Aashi standing there looking confused.

"Papa... What are you talking about? Whose engagement is it?" Aashi asks him.

"Aashi beta... I've a good news for you. Someone had come to ask your hand for marriage and I really like the boy and the family so I've agreed," he replied happily but then he sees the shocked face of his daughter.

"Don't worry beta! You will get married only after you've completed your education and you know the family very well," he says making her confused.

"Who papa?" she asks meekly.

"Sardeshmukhs," Shivaji says.

Aashi thinks about Rithvik's behavior today in the college and smiles to herself thinking that he had sent the alliance and gets happy.

Seeing her happy, her father takes a sigh of relief thinking she has no problem with this alliance.

************************************

Sanskar gets a phone call after which he throws his phone away angrily.

"How can that Raj survive? That stupid basta**d driver couldn't even kill him. He should die. I will kill him."

A knock on the door brings him out of his trance. Purav comes in and looks at him broken phone and takes his own phone to order Sanskar another phone.

"Sir, you don't any other meetings today," Purav says.

"Okay then you can leave for the day and make sure the phone is delivered to my mansion," saying this he leaves the office and asks him to drive to Sardeshmukh mansion.

************************************

Swara was laying on her bed thinking about the incidents happening around her when the window of her room opened and she turns to find Sanskar standing there in all glory.

"Mr Fevicol, what  the hell are you doing here? And why are you here at this time?" she yells at him.

"Jaan..." he continues when Swara interrupts him.

"Are your seriously out of your damn mind? And what the hell is this Jaan Jaan?" she spits out her frustrations on him.

Hearing this Sanskar marches towards her angrily and holds her tightly and asks her, "you are getting so angry when I'm calling you Jaan but when you are near that friend of yours, what's his name... Yeah Raj. When he touches our hugs you you are all happy around him. Why? You like him or something? Are you in love with him or something? Are you planning to give your virgi..."

He is stopped by a tight slap. Swara was in tears listening to such accusations. No one in her entire life had talked to her this way. Hearing all this was like someone stabbed her heart repeatedly.

She has always been very sensitive and can't tolerate any harsh words. And hearing those words from Sanskar was very painful because he didn't even know her that well and was still a stranger to her.

On the other hand, Sanskar looks at Swara and then his surrounding. He looks at his hands that were holding her arms and leaves them being baffled.

"Swara what am I doing here and happened? Why are you crying baby? Please stop crying..." he says like all that didn't happen just a few minutes ago.

Swara looks at him like he is some alien and thinks that he is doing some drama and shoves his hands away.

"Stop all this drama and just leave. I don't want to see your face. If you don't go right away, then I'll baba and dada," saying this she turns away from him.

He looks at her baffled and tries to talk to her but seeing that she isn't even looking his way he decides to talk to her later. He tries to go from the front door when Swara simply shows the window from where he came.

Sanskar sighs at her behaviour and goes from the from door itself. Swara huffs and closes the door behind him.

************************************

Hey guys... Hope you liked the chapter! And what do you think what's wrong with Sanskar? Or is he just acting innocent in front of Swara?

And what do you think about Aashi and her misunderstanding?

Please let me know about your views.

Do vote and comment!!!