The decision

Hey guys... Sorry for the delay. Let's begin the interesting journey of swasan.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Next morning all gather in first breakfast in the Sardeshmukh mansion except Swara. All were lost in their own thoughts toying with their food.

Shivaji looks at his sons and sighs. He clears his throat to get their attention but none of them react.

Shivaji sighs loudly once again and says, "Abhi... Ansh... Rithu... Swayyam..."

Hearing their names being called all the brothers look at their father.

"Beta... I know all of you are worried about Swara. And trust me I have thought it through the whole night. I've decided what to do next." Shivaji says trying to read their expressions.

"What have you decided Baba?"

Everyone freezes in their seat hearing Swara's voice. They turn their heads to see her descending there stairs clutching her head with her hand. A pained expression was etched on her face. The brothers immediately rush to her and hug her. This act of her brothers caught Swara by surprise but sensing that something is wrong she hugs them back. They stay for sometime in the same position. Swara breaks the hug and looks at the concerned faces of her brothers. She gets confused when the pain in her head brings another frown on her face.

Ansh immediately brings her to the dining table while Swayyam goes to bring her medicine. Abhi and Rithvik stand beside her while Shivaji admire his children's bond. Swara takes the medicine and hugs Abhi who was standing next to him. Abhi slowly carsess her head.

Shivaji asks everyone to sit.

"Princess... I have to tell to something very important to you. So please listen carefully," he says.

Swara looks at him attentively but then asks, "Baba... But what has happened to me? Why is my head aching so much?"

Shivaji clenches his fist thinking about the previous day's events but composes himself and says, "Princess... You had a headache yesterday and the doctor said that you have to rest for today and take the medicines and you'll be alright. But now what I'm going to say is very important. So listen carefully and don't ask any questions. Okay?"

She nods her head and sits attentively.

All the brothers also look at him curiously to know house decision.

"Princess... I've decided that you'll be going to New York."

As soon as he says this everyone in the room is left shocked. But the most shocked was Swara. Her eyes immediately fill with tears.

"But... Why?" she asks in a meek voice.

Abhi hugs her and tries to calm her down.

Ansh looks at Shivaji and sees the sadness in his eyes. He refrains from asking him for an explanation but Swayyam bangs the table loudly causing everyone to startle.

"Why are you doing this? Why should we send our sister off because of someone else? Why should we suffer and make her suffer? Shouldn't we make him suffer instead? Why should she go to a foreign country? Why should we separate from her? And most importantly... You very well know that she can't stay away from us. Then why are you doing this?" He shouts at the end.

"Shut up Swayyam... Think before you speak. And how dare you spew nonsense. What do you think of yourself? And how dare you question me? What do you think, only you care about Swara? Only you are worried about her feelings?" Shivaji shouts at him.

"Don't you dare forget that she is my daughter before being your sister and the most precious treasure of mine. If there is anything that is most precious to me then it is her. Her happiness, her smile but above everything else comes her safety. And you damn week know that she is not safe here. So don't you dare accuse me of something like that ever again. And don't forget whom your talking to. Because I'm still you're father. So next time think before you speak."

Swara looks at them while sobbing. Rithvik goes to Swayyam and takes him to the garden. Ansh goes towards Shivaji and calms him down.

"Baba... We can try to find some other solution. I'm there right? I'll find some way to keep him away from her. But please reconsider your decision. How will she stay so far away from us?"

Shivaji shakes his head, "No Ansh... I've not taken this decision impulsively. I've thought it through. And she will not be alone there. Me and Swayyam will be going with her. Till the situation doesn't calm down, we'll stay there and then come back."

Abhi frees Swara and pats her head. He goes to Shivaji and holds his hand, "Baba... You remember that he can be cured only by..."

Swara gets frustrated seeing everyone talking among themselves. She pushes the glass that was in front of her and runs back to her room. Shivaji, Abhi and Ansh get shocked seeing her behaviour. Abhi immediately rushes after her while Shivaji sits with guilt surfacing his heart. He didn't want to hurt his daughter but he didn't want her to get involved with a psychopath. He is ready to hurt her a little if it assures her safety.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Precap: Swara to know the truth and her decision.