The party

Hello guys... So everyone guessed that Ruhi loves Rithvik and their alliance is fixed. So lets see how right you are and I think after seeing Ruhi, many of you would guess that's the reason I didn't reveal her but today I'll be giving her pic and the reason I've selected her to be Ruhi is because I wanted someone who would look good with the Sardeshmukh brother as well as would look like Sanskar's younger sister.

Hope everyone of you will be ok with it. So lets reveal the mystery.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Ansh was sitting in his room looking at a photo in his hand when Abhimanyu enters in the room and finds his brother engrossed in his own world.

Ansh does not realize his presence until he feels a hand on his shoulder. He looks up only to find his brother looking at him with worry in his eyes.

"Ansh... Whats the matter? Where are you lost? And...", Abhimanyu stops and looks at the picture in his hand, "who is this?"

Ansh smiles and replies, "Dada you know that I've never hidden anything from you and even today I don't intend to do anything as such."

Abhi sits beside him and looks at Ansh who is so different from his usual self. He takes the photo and looks at the girl in the photo.

Ansh looks the photo and smiles, "Dada I love someone. This is her photo. Her name is Aashi. I don't know how but I really love her. I've not meet her more than twice but I always feel connected to her and you know dada she studies with our gudiya. She is just like gudiya but very quite. She is very shy and I don't know how but she manages to always make me fall more for her."

Abhi looks at him being shocked but then smiles, "I never knew my small brother can be so romantic. The person who is always in tough demeanor is talking so romantically, she must really be something then, for her to change you so much just in two meetings"

Ansh gives him a shy smile but then looks at him hopefully, "Dada will you talk about it to baba because I don't want to lose her."

Abhimanyu cups his face and says, "Don't worry Ansh. I'll talk to baba and soon we'll go Aashi's house taking  your alliance. Though she is still young but at least we can talk to them and fix this alliance."

Ansh smiles and hugs him which Abhimanyu returns.

"Thank you so much dada."

"Now you'll thank your dada?", saying this Abhi playfully slaps his cheeks.

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

The hall was decorated and guests were arriving. Shivaji and Sanskar were welcoming the guests and Sujata and the Sardeshmukh brothers were scattered in the hall talking to their business associates.

Just then Swara enters the hall gaining everyone's attention. The Sardeshmukh brothers smile at their princess while Sanskar was just lost in her.

 The Sardeshmukh brothers smile at their princess while Sanskar was just lost in her