The Shocker

Hi guys... Sorry for the late post. I'll try my best to update frequently, so please bear with me.

🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻

Rithvik drops Aashi at her house and reaches home only to find Shivaji and Abhi already waiting on the living room.

"Rithu... Why are you so late? And where is Swara? Why are you alone?" asks Abhi as soon as he sees Rithvik.

But before he could answer Swara enters the home with Sanskar beside her.  Rithvik clenches his fist in anger seeing him.

"Mr Maheshwari, you here? And what is Swara doing with you?" Shivaji questions Sanskar.

"Mr Sardeshmukh, actually I took Jaa... I mean Swara to treat her with ice-cream. She likes ice-cream so I thought to take her there. I how you don't mind."

"No... Baba will not mind. Don't worry Sanskar," Swara answers instead smiling cheerfully at him.

Shivaji frowns hearing this but keeps quite seeing her smile after so long. Abhi looks at Sanskar angrily but controls himself but thinks something and smirks.

"Doll... What is this? Is this what we have taught you?" he asks Swara making her frown.

Sanskar clenches his jaw in annoyance hearing him.

Abhi sees the confusion on everyone's face and continues, "Doll, he is elder to you. You shouldn't call him by his name. You can call him Bhaiya or Dada. Since he is the same age as me."

Sanskar clenches his fist turning his knuckles white and looks at Swara who was having a thoughtful face as if she was considering the idea. Seeing this he immediately says, "No... That can't happen. I'm not comfortable with it."

Swara looks at him and then at her family who were glaring daggers at him.

"Swara... You go to your room. I will meet you tomorrow. Goodnight," Sanskar sends her away.

Swara hesitates a bit but then on receiving a nod from Shivaji goes to her room.

After seeing her reach her room, Rithvik charges towards Sanskar angrily but is stopped by Abhi.

"Rithvik... This is not a way to behave. Let me talk."

Abhi looks at Sanskar and asks him, "What is the meaning of all this Sanskar? What is that you want with our Swara? And what do you mean by she can't call you bhaiya?"

Sanskar looks at all of them and then calms his breathing and then looks at Shivaji, "Mr Sardeshmukh, I like Swara very much. No I love her more than anything in this world. And I want her to be my life partner, so I don't want her to call me anything other than her husband or her lover. So I would like if all of you would stop trying to separate her from me. Specially you Rithvik. Don't try to distance Swara from me. You won't like the consequences."

Swayyam who had entered the hall hears this and punches Sanskar right on his jaw. Due to the hit Sanskar falls down leaving Shivaji and the other brothers shocked. But before Swayyam could hit him once more, Abhi stops him.

"How dare you think about my sister in such a way? How dare you think that you could marry my sister and how dare you threaten us regrading our Swara?" Swayyam shouts.

"Leave before I kill you. And don't you dare come near Swara. You better maintain your distance from her or else you won't like the consequences", saying this he drags Sanskar of of the house.

Sanskar shrugs him off and walks out on his own but before leaving he turns towards Swayyam and smirks, "You can't ever separate me from my Jaan. She will be mine. Whether you like it or not."

Saying this he leaves the Sardeshmukh house leaving behind  baffled Sardeshmukhs.

🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻

Guys I will stop here. I want you to guess what would happen next.

What do you think the Sardeshmukhs will do now?