The war begins

Swara goes inside her room only to find Swayyam and Rithvik waiting for her with food.

"Choco pie! Where have you been? I was going to call a search party if you didn't return in another five minutes. We told you to be in our sight right? You have to be careful. Your new here, so please be careful. Don't worry us so much," Rithvik says.

Swara thinks about what Sanskar says and then looks at her brothers and pouts. She goes and sits in between them and holds their hands. Both brothers look at each other and smile at their sister's unspoken demand. Both side hug her from either side making her smile automatically.

"Dada... Don't worry. I'm a big girl now. And what will happen to me? You both are here and I was just taking selfies. I need to show them to Aashi and Raj. I'm going to make them jealous," saying this she giggles.

Swayyam pats her cheek and says, "Cutie... We just don't want anything happening to you. So we are just worried. Anyways have your dinner. It's all your favourite. So come on, hurry and eat it."

The three siblings have their dinner with lots of fun and laughter unaware of the strom approaching them.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Next morning, Mumbai

Shivaji was having breakfast with Abhi and Ansh when he gets a call from the detective whom he asked to find about Sanskar's whereabouts. He immediately takes the call and clenches his fist after hearing him.

Abhi and Ansh looks at him being worried because he doesn't lose his calm easily.

"That bast**d... I'm going to kill him." Saying this he throws his phone.

Abhi and Ansh are startled. Abhi looks at the phone and picks it up.

"Baba... what happened? Who was in the call? Please speak up Baba," Ansh asks Shivaji.

Shivaji looks at both of them and says, "That bast**d Sanskar has reached Shimla. The detective is still finding his current location but I'm very sure that he had gone there for Swara. We have to ask them to come back this instant."

"Ansh call Swayyam and tell him to come back with Swara right now. We have to bring her back before that man does something to her. Call him quickly."

Ansh immediately calls Swayyam and tells him about the situation. He asks then to book the next fight and come back. Abhi quickly calls Swara but couldn't contact her. He starts getting restless and calls her continuously.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Shimla

Swayyam rushes to find Swara and Rithvik. He reaches their room and finds Swara sleeping peacefully and Rithvik was on call with someone. He sighs in relief and sits next to her caressing her head. He kisses her forehead and then goes towards Rithvik. He signals him to cut the call which the latter does.

"Ok Aashi... I'll call you later. Bye."

"What happened Dada? Why are you so stressed?" He asks him.

Swayyam tells him everything that happened and asks him to pack their bags. He then goes towards Swara thi wake her up when his phone rings. He picks it up seeing Abhi calling him.

"Yes Dada... No... She is fine.... Her phone...  I think her battery died... Don't worry, I'll take care of her. Yes... The next flight available is of today evening... I'll book the tickets right away..."

He cuts the call and finds that Swara is already up and looking at him questioningly.

Swayyam smiles at her, "don't worry cutie... It's just that something important came out office so all of us are needed there. So Baba asked us to come back. We will come back again with everyone."

Swara nods in understanding.

"Dada... When are we going back?"

"Today evening... So be ready by 3:00 pm."

"Okay... So can I go out in the garden?"

"No... Cutie, it's too cold today. You'll catch a cold. So how about we go downstairs and do some shopping for everyone? The shopping area is inside only. Okay?" He asks her.

Swara agrees immediately thinking of the gifts she would buy for everyone.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Sanskar was waiting in the lobby of the resort in disguise of an old man.

He sees Swara coming out with Swayyam and Rithvik. He quietly follows them. He keeps sneaking glances of Swara.

Swara was at a shop selling ethnic jewelry, "Rithu Dada... How will these earrings look on Aashi? Beautiful right? I'll buy these for her. Tomorrow when I'll meet her I'll give it to her then."

Rithvik nods his head and picks up some more items.

Swara looks at him and smiles teasingly, "Dada... This time we couldn't spend much time here. We are going back today evening only but next time you can come back with Aashi and enjoy. Should I tell Baba to get you both married soon?"

Rithvik hits her head causing her to pout, "you will do no such thing and however the elders have already decided that our marriage will happen only after me and Aashi both are settled in our career. So you concentrate on shopping and stop thinking nonsense."

Swara sticks her tongue at him making him laugh. But both were unaware that Sanskar had heard the conversation.

Sanskar clenches his fist and punches a nearby wall grabing the attention of the people near him.

"Do all you can but this time Swara will come with me. I'm not letting to morons ruin my future with my Jaan. She came to Shimla as Swara Sardeshmukh but will be going back as Swara Maheshwari."

He leaves the shopping area with a sinister smile on his face.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

How was it???

What do you think is Sanskar planning?