Swayyam's love story (4)

Hi guys I'll be completing Swayyam's and Sweksha's story today. And you'll get the most awaited answer for the question you guys have wondered for so long. The reason Swayyam hates Shivaji and the reason Sweksha is in coma. So let's get started.

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

After the incident where Swayyam scared off the guy by claiming Sweksha to be his, Sweksha did not leave any chance to tease him. She would wink at him whenever their eyes met. Swayyam would always feel her eyes on him and though he would give her a cold shoulder, but he knew in his heart that she was claiming her place in his life and that didn't bother him as much he thought it would.

Sweksha was trying to be her happy self but she knew that she was terrified. Her father had taken the most important decision of her life without her consent. He had betrothed her to of his friend's son who was a gangster in the name of a businessman. He was tormenting her. He always had his men watching her but college was the only place where they were not following her. She could not tell anyone about it either so she tried distracting herself by putting her usual happy mask.

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Swayyam was waiting outside a restaurant to accompany Abhi to his meeting. He sees Abhi coming out of his car towards him and both of them go inside. Shivaji wanted Swayyam to participate in meetings with Abhi so that he could start understanding their business.

Swayyam and Abhi meet their client and start their meeting when Swayyam's eyes catch a familiar face. He finds Sweksha walking out of the restaurant with a man angrily marching behind her. He gets worried and follows them after excusing himself. He hurries out and finds the man manhandling her. He sees red and immediately rushes to them and punches the man straight in his face. The man stumbles back and Sweksha gets shocked seeing him and suddenly fear clouds her eyes. She looks at the man and then at Swayyam.

"What the hell man? Who the hell are you?" the man angrily asks.

"Forget about who I am. How dare you touch her?" he all but shouts at him.

Sweksha immediately pulls Swayyam back and stops him from punching the man again.

"Swayyam... Please leave. I'll handle it myself. Don't get yourself into my matters. Please leave." she pleads him.

Swayyam looks at her shocked but when he sees the hidden fear in her eyes and the silent plea he holds her hand and squeezes it in assurance and leans near her ears and whispers, "I want to know everything and of he tries anything then I'm just a phone call away. And I'm warning you... Stay away from that as**ole."

Sweksha gulps and nods her head and Swayyam leaves but but before glaring at the man.

"Shekhar... I've already told you. I don't want to marry you and I'll talk to dad about it so please stop tormenting me like this." she pleads to him.

Shekhar looks at her with an evil glint in his eyes and says, "try all you want my dear fiance, but I assure you that you or your father don't have any say in this. I've already had my eyes on you for many days already but your father has now agreed to our marriage and he has no choice of backing out now. He may think that he made this choice on his own but he doesn't know that I'm there one who made him do it. So now don't waste your energy trying to talk to your father because he is one selfish bas**rd who only sees his own benifits even if he has to exchange his daughter for it. And one more thing my dear Sweksha... That boy just now... He'll face there consequences of damaging my handsome face and touching what's mine."

Sweksha gulps back the lump rising on her throat and runs away from the wile man.

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗