Stepped in... 👣👣👣

Hello my wonderful and lovely readers. I'm seriously sorry guys but I don't know what's wrong with this network. I'm trying to post this past from yesterday but it is not getting posted. So sorry for the inconvenience.

Well today is the entry of the most awaited character who seems to be mysterious from past so many days.

So lets welcome the new character of the story Ruhi Maheshwari and see what kind of impact she leaves on our dear Swara and her family. Specially her brother. But which one???? 😜😜😜😜😜😜 well I'll leave that for you people to guess and I'll reveal her face on the party night so for now she will be an unsolved mystery.

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Days passed by and now Swara was busy with the preparations of her mid term examinations.

Rithvik was also busy with his finals and then internship in one of the best hospitals of India. Because of this he was not able to meet Aashi very often but whenever he goes to meet her he finds her with Raj which makes him insecure.

On the other hand Aashi had found a brother in Raj who makes her feels protected and she is comfortable around him apart from Swara.

She is immensely attracted to Rithvik but she feels that she is not right for him. So she just feels contented seeing him from far. And Swara and Raj are at their mission of getting them together but with their tests going on and Rithvik busy with his internship they hardly get any time together.

Sanskar had got along with Shivaji very well. He has now actually found a loving father figure in him and both have built a very good bond between them which adds another thing to the list of Sardeshmukh brothers which they hate about Sanskar.

Well Sanskar being Sanskar actually likes to test their patience. He finds different ways to irritate them and is so far successful along with his attempts to woo Swara have worked well since Swara no longer fights with him but still he is 'Mr. Fevicol Maheshwari' for her.

Swayyam has agreed to join the business which had left everyone shocked but happy and the happiest people are Shivaji and Abhimanyu.

Swara is very happy seeing them getting together very well.

But there is one person who is in his own dreamland and that is Ansh. He  is so much in love with Aashi that he has been dreaming a future with her. He has literally kept an eye on her life and he is very much delighted to know that she is studying with Swara.

(So this is the glimpse of what's going on in each one's life...)

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Today there is lots of hustle bustle in the Maheshwari mansion, and why not after all the one and only daughter of Maheshwaris is arriving. For the first time there is so much happiness on Sujata's face which automatically brings a smile on Sanskar's face.

"Sanskar when is the flight landing??? We need to be there before she comes or else you know right she would take the whole city on her head...",says sujata being worried.

Sanskar place his arms around her shoulders to calm her down, "mom relax... We have two hours before she lands here. And I know that my baby sis is very impatient. So for now take a deep breath and I'll check the remaining preparations."

Sujata gives him a small smile while Sanskar goes out to check all preparations.

***Airport ***

Sanskar and  Sujata were waiting impatiently for the arrival of Ruhi when they hear a loud noise of something colliding and falling.

They see in the direction and find a figure running towards them and they immediately recognize her to be Ruhi who was running without caring that she was actually pushing people who were in her way. As soon she reaches Sanskar she throws herself to him and he immediately balances both of them and lifts her off the floor and twirls her making her giggle.

Sujata smiles seeing them and then she finds herself  being embraced. She hugs her daughter back and kisses her forehead.

( Ruhi Maheshwari : A very carefree, bubbly and lovely girl. She is very kind but stubborn to death because of the pampering of Sanskar and Sujata. She loves her mom and brother very much. If she wants something she gets it. Completed her studies in London and returned to India. She loves someone and wishes to marry him.)

"Bhai... I'm so happy to be here", Ruhi says with enthusiasm

"Mom did you talk to him and his family??? Did he agree??? Will he marry me???", she starts firing questions towards them.

"Ruhi... Calm down and do you want to talk standing here itself??? I'll tell you everything but first come lets go home. I've prepared all your favorite dishes.",saying this Sujata starts moving while Ruhi pouts which makes Sanskar chuckle.

After they have reached the mansion and once Sujata has fed her to her heart's content, she again starts her query.

"Now tell me what happened? Did you talk to him and his family? He agreed right??? His dad agreed? Bhai... Tell me."

Sanskar shakes his head unbelievably at his impatient sister, "Ru... Calm down. And yes we've talked to his dad and the good news is that he is very happy with this alliance. So don't worry everything is fixed. And very soon it will be announced officially. So, now your happy right?"

Ruhi jumps in happiness and hugs both and her laughter echoes in the whole mansion..

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

I hope it's good enough because I'm not feeling well and I don't know what I written so I apologise if it didn't reach your expectation... 😢😢😢😢