Sanskar meets Swara

Hey guys... I'm back with another part of Laadli...

⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄

At the hospital

Shivaji comes to the room where Sanskar was kept and finds it to be empty. He sees a nurse walking by the room and asks her about him, "Excuse me sister, where did the patient is this room go? He was here just half an hour back."

The nurse looks at the room and nods her head, "the doctor came here and there patient was awake. The doctor said he was fine to be discharged. We asked him to wait for the family members but he was quiet adamant and wanted to go and told he would meet his family members himself. So we let him go."

Shivaji nods his head and then pulls out his phone and immediately calls Sujata. He tells about the situation and asks if she was contacted.

Sujata gets stressed hearing this but composes herself and tells him not to worry and she would find where he is.

Shivaji gets a doubt on her sensing her distress but keeps quite. He ends the call and immediately calls his private detective to find the whereabouts of Sanskar.

⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄

Shimla

Swara was at the ice rink with Swayyam and Rithvik trying to learn skating. Both the brothers were trying to teach her to skate but were failing quite miserably.

Swara gets tired and frustrated and sits on the ice itself with a big pout on her face.

"I'm not doing this anymore. I'm trying for so long but still not able to move even an inch. I'm not doing it. Stupid ice... Stupid skates... Stupid all..." saying this she kicks her legs around like a small kid.

Rithvik laughs seeing her antics while Swayyam smiles at her and then squats down to her level and holds her legs. Swara looks at him with puffed cheeks which he immediately pops.

"Cutie... This is your first time on the ice rink. You will learn slowly. Just like how to learnt to ride bicycle. So be patient," he says to her.

Swara smiles at him but sees Rithvik still laughing and pulls his leg catching him off gaurd which resulted in him falling beside her. Swara laughs at him and sticks her tongue to him making both the brothers happy to finally have her back.

All three fool around for sometime in the ice but Swayyam stops the fun and asks them to go to their room saying Swara will catch a cold. Rithvik agrees and takes her to her room while Swayyam calls Abhi.

Abhi talks to him normally and doesn't tell him about Sanskar's matter.

Here Sanskar lands in Shimla. He takes his goggles off and smirks.

"What did you people think? That you can keep my Jaan away from me. Did you think that if you hide her away in Shimla, then I won't know about it? If you hide her in any corner of the world, even then I'll find her. All your efforts are going to go on vain. Because now I'm going to take my Jaan away from you people. You wanted to keep her away from me but now let me see how you will find her."

⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄

Later that night

Swara was busy taking pictures of the surrounding and herself when she was pulled away. She screams in surprise when a hand covers her mouth. She struggles to get away when the person whispers in her ear, "Jaan... Stop shouting. It's just me."

Swara thinks something and then widens her eyes in realisation. She taps his hand and nods her head. Sanskar removes his hand and turns her towards himself.

Swara looks at him surprisingly and then looks around, "why are you here? And most importantly... Why did you pull me like this?"

Sanskar looks at her lovingly and caresses her cheek. Swara looks at him weirdly and swats his hand away making him frown.

"Sanskar... You didn't answer my question! Why are you here? Leave all that... Since your here, come lets meet my brothers. They are here only," saying this she pulls him towards the resort hallway.

Sanskar stops her and holds her hand, "Swara... You can't tell anyone that I'm here. I'm here on a very private work and no one can know about this. I haven't even told my mom and Ru. So even you can't tell anyone. I'll tell everyone once my work is done. So please... Keep this a secret."

Swara thinks for sometime and then nods her head but her face turns into that of confusion.

"If that is the case, then why did you tell me? Why did you meet me? And one more thing I can't really lie to my brothers. They always know when I'm lying."

Sanskar looks at her and cups her face, "Swara... You don't have to lie. You just don't have to tell them. And it won't take long. I promise. And about your other questions. You are very special to me. So I just wanted to see you."

Swara unknowingly blushes hearing this and nods her head in acknowledgement. Sanskar smiles at her and asks her to go.

"I'm staying in this resort only. I'll see you later. Go now. Good night..."

Swara waves her hand, "good night"

Sanskar looks at her retreating figure and says, "very soon Jaan... Very soon..."

⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄

So how was it?

What do you think is Sanskar plan?

Will the Sardeshmukhs be able to save Swara?