Swasan's meet

Hey guys sorry for the late update. Here is the next part of Laadli.

Vahini means Bhabhi/Sister-in-law.

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Swara reaches the hospital where Sanskar was kept followed by Abhi. Abhi and Ansh had a hard time convincing Shivaji to let Swara meet Sanskar. But knowing how stubborn Swara can be if she really wants something, Shivaji agrees. He warns Abhi about Sanskar and asks him to be with Swara the entire time.

Abhi looks at Swara who was fidgeting her fingers in nervousness. He takes this chance to convince her to come back.

"Doll... If your not willing to meet him we can go back. You don't have to be nervous like this. Come let's go."

Swara huffs seeing her elder brother trying to trick her. "Dada... I'm not going back. And I'm just nervous thinking about Sanskar's condition and I'm not scared. So let's go and no I'm not going back home unless I meet him."

Abhi sighs and nods his head and leads the way to the room where Sanskar was kept. They reach the floor where he was kept and find Ruhi sitting on the bench outside the room. Ruhi senses some presence and looks in the direction of the sound to find Abhi and Swara. She looks at Abhi and the pain was evident in her eyes. Abhi looks at her but looks away after seeing hidden tears in her eyes. He didn't know how to react to the situation. And she was unaware about their relationship. Both were in pain but had no way to comfort each other. He was at loss of words and she was scared to speak fearing the consequences.

Swara looks at them in confusion. She couldn't understand why was her Bhai and Bhabhi behaving so out of character. She shrugs off her thoughts and goes towards Ruhi.

"Vahini... What's wrong?" she asks looking between both of them.

Before Ruhi could say anything Abhi interrupts, "Doll... Nothing's wrong and you need to hurry up because Baba has given you only two hours before we have to return."

Swara looks at him with wide eyes processing the new information. She nods her head and looks at Ruhi.

"Where is Sanskar? Is he alright now?"

Ruhi looks at Swara and then at Abhi but seeing the concern on Swara's face she points to the room 408 and says, "he is fine for now but the doctor has given him sedatives as he was being out of control. He had trashed the entire room yesterday. But now he is sleeping."

Swara rushes to the room and finds him sleeping peacefully. She goes near the bed and sits next to the him on the bed itself. Abhi who was about to enter the room was held back by Ruhi.

"Give them some space."

Abhi looks at her and says, "I don't believe your brother. He could harm her for all I know."

Ruhi looks at him and says angrily, "my Bhai will never harm Swara. And you also know that he is not well so don't talk about him like he is some criminal."

Abhi looks at her and then at Swara who was holding Sanskar's hand and saying something.

"I don't care if your brother is a criminal or a patient but what I care right now is that he is dangerous to my sister. He had tried kidnapping her and I don't trust him one bit. So don't tell me what to do."

Ruhi looks hurt at his harsh words and goes to the bench and sits there trying to control her tears. Abhi realises what he said and clenches his fist but stops himself from going to her. He looks at Swara who was talking something to Sanskar and stops himself from barging inside. He stands at the door keeping a close eye on case Sanskar wakes up and does something.

Here inside the room Swara holds Sanskar's hand in hers and looks at him tearfully.

"What is all this Mr. Fevicol Maheshwari? I thought you were very strong and smart but see what have you done to yourself. Why did you do it? Don't you know how scary my family can be when someone does anything to me? And your stupid self thought that you could get away with kidnapping me? I'm telling you, this is the most stupidest thing anyone could have done. If not my family then I would have beaten you think you couldn't walk anymore. I know your not yourself sometimes but you should know that my family is my life. And I can never stay away from them. My Baba and my Dadas are my life. Just like I'm theirs. So Mr Stupid Maheshwari, how did you think that you could get away with such a thing. But since your not well I'll let you off hook this one time but let me tell you, my family will not let you off easily. Do you even know how hard it was for me come meet you today? Now get better fast and quickly apologize to my family."

"And why should I apologise to your family Jaan?" she hears Sanskar's voice.

She looks at him being flabbergasted and gets up to call the doctor but he holds her hand tightly not letting her go. She looks at him and raises her eyebrows in question which Sanskar finds absolutely adorable and it instantly brings a smile on his face.

"I'm not your Jaan. And that's such a yuck nickname. Eww..." she says.

Sanskar laughs but then holds her hand tightly and says, "I don't care if it cheesy or out doesn't sound good to you but I'll call you Jaan because you are my life. And don't worry I'm not Sanskar. I'm Reyansh. Sanskar is not capable of doing all the things that I can do. That guy only knows how to keep his feelings to himself. He loves you so much but didn't have that guts to confess, so I had to come. Because I love you more than he loves you and unlike him I'm not scared of expressing it. And let me tell you Jaan, I'm not scared of your brothers nor I'm scared of your father. So, remember this... You. Are. Mine. Only mine."

Swara was shocked to say the least and Abhi who was at the door trying to enter with Ruhi stopping him, also get shocked listening to the last part.

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

So how was it guys?

Any guesses what will happen next?