The Arrival Of The Princess

The story starts with a small bungalow where a couple is sitting and talking with each other in the balcony . The lady is pregnant and seems to be in her ninth month...

Man looks at the lady and says while caressing her baby bump, "Surekha.... This time I'm sure that my princess will surely come  to me. Afterall now even our prince's (looking at the four boys sleeping on the bed)  need a sister...."

Surekha smiles at the man and gives a squeeze to his hand, "Don't worry Shiva this time it will surely be a daughter..."

(So this is Shivaji Sardeshmukh and his wife Surekha Sardeshmukh)

Suddenly she feels pain in her stomach...

Surekha clutches her stomach and gives out a painful cry, "Aaaahhh... Shiva.... It's paining a lot... maa.... Aaaaahhh..."

Shivaji panicks seeing herand tries calming her down,"Surekha... calm down... we'll go to the hospital...plz stay strong for our princess... For me and our sons..."

She gives him a weak smile while he picks her up in his arms and takes her in the car informing the driver and his trusted servant to get his sons to the hospital...

***In city hospital***

     Shivaji is roaming outside the labour room in tension when the driver and his kids come there...

Abhimanyu, the eldest and the most sensible son of Shivaji goes to his father, "Baba what happened??? Is Aai alright???" he asks very anxiously.

Swayyam, the third son of Shivaji also joins his brother, "Tell na Baba...Why are we here??? And why is Aai(mother) inside???"

Shivaji smiles at his sons' concern and lowers to their level and says, "Yes bachha(child) ur Aai is alright... But soon ur sister will come with whom u all can play..."

Ansh, the quietest among the boys gets excited and asks him,"Really Baba... We'll have our doll now..."

Shivaji nods his head when they hear a sweet crying voice of a baby. All of them look at the door where a nurse was holding a little doll. Shivaji goes towards them. He looks at the baby with so much admiration and love and the baby looks at him with so much innocence making him go aww on her.

Nurse hands over the baby to him, "Congratulations sir... beti hui hai... (its a girl)".

Shivaji holds the little doll with teary eyes and trembling hands and softly kisses her forehead...

He looks at the bundle of joy in his hands and then asks the nurse, "Sister... my wife???"

Nurse smiles at him, "Don't worry... she is fine... U can meet her after we shift her to the ward...".

Saying this she goes and Shivaji agains looks at his princess who is having a divine face and a sweet smile playing on her lips... She is so very delicate... his fingers start caressing her little face when he finds his four sons waiting to see their sister...
He immediately orders his driver to distribute sweets in the whole hospital. ...

Rithvik was the first one to jump with excitement...

He rushes towards Shivaji and stretches his hands, "Baba give my Choco pie to me... I want to see her..."

Swayyam also goes to him and he also forwards his hands, "No I'll see my cutie first..."

Ansh also joins the spree and says, "No I'm elder to u two so I'll see my gudiya first..."

Abhimanyu who was silent till now finds his chance and goes near Shivaji , "So in that case I should be the one to hold my Doll first..."

All four started fighting cutely on who will take the baby first.

Shivaji chuckles at their behaviour and decides to interfere, ''U all stop fighting and u will see her not hold her because she is very small..."

Abanswavik(Abhimanyu &Ansh &Swayyam &rithvik)nod their head but were a little sad, but their smile returns on seeing the munchkin wrapped in the pink baby comforter.

Shivaji shows them the baby and all four jump in happiness seeing their small sister.

All together say in the protective brother tone, "She is so small and softy softy.... we will never let her get hurt..."

Shivaji gets very happy seeing them and then all enter Surekha's ward and find her sitting with a smile on her face.

Shivaji walks towards her, "Surekha our daughter..."

Surekha forwards her hands and slowly takes her in her arms and stares at her in aww," She is so pretty...What will we call her???"

Abhimanyu immediately says, "Doll..." while Ansh says "Gudiya..." Swayyam shouts, "cutie..." and last but not the least Rithvik comes up with, "Choco pie..."

Listening this both Surekha and Shivaji laugh while the four look confused.

Surekha smiled at her sons and explains them patiently, "Dear... Those are the names by which u all will call her like her nick names but tell us a name that everyone can call her...."

All four states tapping their chins with their fingers acting like they are thinking very seriously making Shivaji and Surekha burst out laughing,earning them frowns from their sons.

Shivaji bites back his smile and says very proudly, "I know what we should name her..."

Surekha looks at him curiously, "what???"

Shivaji kisses the baby's forehead, "Her voice has the power to soothe any pain and even her cry was so melodious. ... So she will be known as SWARA... SWARA SARDESHMUKH..."

Surekha caresses hey head and says very affectionately, "Swara... my princess..."

She lovingly kisses her forehead and all six have a family hug while the servant takes their family photo. ...

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

I'm made a lots of changes in the way of writing, hope you like it.