Glimpse

Hey guys... Long time no see but had serious writers block and I'm thinking about ending this story on the next 3 parts because I am not able to go further with this story. But I'll promise to write bonus chapters for making it up.

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Swayyam looks at the sleeping figure of Sweksha and caresses her forehead.

"I'm not angry at Baba for what he did   that day because I understood later that he did it out of concern but what I heard later is not something I'll forgive him for. He wanted to release your father from jail. He wanted that man to take you away from me. You tell me how was I supposed to protect you from your father who wanted to hand you over to that bast**d. So I made sure that your father and that man can never come out anytime soon. And I also had to warn Baba to stay away from you or he would never see me. He doesn't know that I was aware of his plan to take your father from the jail but after my warning, he didn't try anything. I'm waiting for you to get up so that I can make you mine officially and welcome you to our family. Maybe that day I can finally forgive my Baba.

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

***Few weeks later***

Sardeshmukhs were getting used to having Sanskar around but still those glares were present which were directed to Sanskar everywhere now and then. Swara was trying her best to deal with Sanskar's both personalities and she was now able to guess who was appearing. The obsessed Sanskar was present a lot more and was way more clingy. The doctors advised Swara that she should try to reassure  Sanskar that she will be with him so that the other Sanskar doesn't have a reason to appear anymore.

Shivaji was still very against the idea of then being together but had no choice but to abide by Swara's decision. Sujata wanted to get them engaged but the Sardeshmukhs very against it. They didn't let this idea reach Swara, afraid that she will agree.

Swara had started falling for both the personalities and she didn't even know this because for her Sanskar was one. Sanskar was made aware of this spilt personality. And he was a lot more calmer than anyone imagined. He just knew that being with Swara was what he and his other personality wanted. And that was all that mattered. Now Sanskar and his other personality were trying to coordinate with want other with the help of see Swara. She was like a mediator between them.

He would go to office as usual and Swara to college but what has changed was that he was the one dropping and picking her up from college. Rithvik was against it but little coaxing and convincing from Swara and Aashi had done the work.

Abhi had apologized to Ruhi and the latter forgave him because she knew he was just over protective of Swara but she also asked him to promise her that he would never do with her again.

"I know Swara is the most important person to you but I don't want to feel that I have no importance in your life ever again. I don't want to feel like I'm just another person in your life who you can cut off when you feel like it. I don't want to be compared to Swara but I want my own place in your life. Promise me that you will never leave me for anyone else or for the matter of fact promise me that you will never think of leaving me ever again. Promise me."

Abhi had sincerely apologized to her once again and promised her that he would never leave her and specially not because of another person.

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Sorry if the chapter was not up to your expectations but that's all for today and I know it was short but next week will be full of Swasan.

Precap: Sanskar proposes Swara and Sardeshmukhs' reaction.