Love at first sight

So lets start the next part of the LAADLI....
**********************************

Rithvik looks at Swara with a warning look, "Choco pie... You think of any other punishment but not this..."

Swara looks at him with a pout, "But Rithu Dada..."

Raj smirks seeing Rithvik, "Fine Dada ki jaan... I'm ready..."

Rithvik gives an angry glare to Raj and says in a very pissed off time, "I said nothing like this will happen..."

Swara gets upset with Rithvik, "Ok fine...", Swara goes from there with a sad face and Rithvik gets sad seeing her.

Raj fakes sadness, "Tch...tch...tch.. what happened Mr.senior??? Got scared that I'll hurt your sister??? Aha... don't worry my not so dear friend... I'll not hurt your sister because she is actually very cute..." Rithvik holds his collar angrily, "Hold on... and I want to punish you but after meeting Swara I don't think I'll hurt her for that... Maybe have just smirks fun troubling her"

Rithvik pushes him away and shouts very angrily, "I'm warning for the last time Raj... Stay away from my sister... If I find a single drop of tear in her eyes because of you then that will be the last day of ur life... And you'll regret that day of your life..."

"Woah... relax bro... I told you already that I won't hurt her... Btw I think ur sister is angry with you... You should pacify her..." Raj says fueling the fire.

Rithvik guys his teeth, "I very well know what to do... so you just stay away..."

Saying this Rithvik goes from there while Raj was looking at his retreating figure with a mischievous smirk.

************************************
Swara was searching for her class when she collided with someone. She falls down and sits there itself while rubbing her forehead and looks at person, "Ouch... Hey are you alright???"

She collided with a girl and finds that the girl also is rubbing her forehead.

The girl looks at her guiltily, "I'm so sorry... I actually was finding my class..."

Swara smiles a bit at her, "No actually I was walking carelessly... Sorry..."

The girl gets up and forwards her hand to Swara for help just then Rithvik comes there and gets shocked and assumes that the girl was at fault and immediately rushes to them and helps Swara in standing and looks at her with concern and starts at the girl angrily, "Choco pie... Are you fine??? Come on get up and you miss can't you see and walk... See because of you my Choco pie fell down...", he looks at her so dangerously that the girl gets scared and her eyes immediately filled with tears.

"Choco pie come I'll show u the class..." saying this he tries walking away with Swara.

Swara looks at him unbelievably and then looks at the girl and feels bad seeing her crying and abruptly stops him, "Rithu Dada first of all u should apologize to my friend right now..."

Rithvik gets confused and asks, "Apologize???"

Swara nods her head and points to the girl who was crying, "Dada... It was not her mistake and she was just helping me... And you simply made her cry... So challo now say sorry..."

Rithvik feels guilty and turns towards the girl, "I'm really sorr..." he couldn't continue and looks at the girl carefully and is just lost in her eyes.

Swara gets annoyed and mutters to herself, "What has happened Rithu Dada??? He is behaving so weird and  he is scolded me..." she says with a pout and turns to the girl, "I'm really sorry on my brother's behalf... Btw I'm Swara... Swara Sardeshmukh..."

Girl also smiles a little, "Hello... I'm Aashi Mehta..."

Rithvik is still lost and smiles on seeing her smile and listening her name and murmurs, "Aashi

Rithvik is still lost and smiles on seeing her smile and listening her name and murmurs, "Aashi... such a sweet name just like her..."

Swara turns to Rithvik, "Dada did you say something???"

Rithvik comes in senses, "Haaa... no... no... no..." Swara gestures him something and he turns to Aashi with a shy smile, "I'm so sorry Aashi... I misunderstood you..."

Aashi looks at him nervously, "Umm... it's ok..."

Swara pouts looking at Rithvik and then looks at Aashi, "Aashi let's go and search our class..."

Rithvik jerks hearing her and when she was about to go ,he holds her wrist. Swara was not looking at him and Aashi was looking at everything being confused.

Rithvik turns her towards him and cups her face, "Choco pie... Plz don't get angry and first listen to me... I said no because I don't want him to hurt you... And moreover do u want see me running for my life??? Because you know how baba is!!!"

Swara nods her head in a no and Rithvik continues, "so plz forget it... and enjoy..."

Swara smiled at him and agrees, "ok... but you should take me out for lunch..."

Rithvik sighs in relief and smiles, "Ok done..."

Swara turns to Aashi and holds her hand, "Come on Aashi let's go... Dada where is our class???" she asks Rithvik.

Rithvik points to the building, "This building second floor first class..."

Swara holds Aashi's hand and drags her, "Come Aashi..."

Saying this they both go while Rithvik was standing there and looking at Aashi. Just then Aashi turns back and looks at him and Rithvik smiles seeing at her and then winks at her. Aashi gets shocked and widens her eyes and then quickly turns back. Rithvik laughs seeing her reaction.

************************************
-------Swara Industries--------

Abhimanyu was seen engrossed in some files when his P.A Mahesh came.

"Sir"

Abhimanyu looks at him and says in a bossy tone, "Yes Mahesh... Is the meeting fixed???"

"Yes sir... They have informed that they will be coming tomorrow for the meeting... "

"See to it that everything is ready because this meeting is very important for us..." Abhimanyu says sternly.

Mahesh nods his head, "Yes sir..."

Mahesh left when Abhimanyu got a call from Shivaji, "Abhi has the meeting been fixed???"

"Yes Baba... They'll be coming tomorrow and Baba all the share holders should be present for the meeting..." he says skeptically.

"Ok... I'll inform Ansh and you inform Swayyam and Rithvik..."

"Sure Baba..."

***********************************
Here in the college Swara had befriended everyone in the class while Aashi was just within herself and only free with Swara. Raj was busy in his classes so he could not meet Swara again.

***********************************
So what do u think who is the person for whom the Sardeshmukh family is waiting???

How will the new love story of Aashi and Rithvik start???

Keep reading and let me know if u liked it... plz vote and comment...

******************************