The Revelation

Hey guys... I'm back with the next part of Laadli.

What do you think has happened to Sanskar?

Will the Sardeshmukhs be able to find the reason for Sanskar's possessiveness for Swara?

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Sanskar is brought to the hospital by Abhi and Shivaji. They called Sujata and Ruhi on their way. The doctors are examining Sanskar's condition when Sujata and Ruhi come there.

"Sanskar! Where is he? What happened?" asks an anxious Sujata.

"What did you do my Bhai? He went to meet you right? Why is he like this? Tell me what did you do?" Ruhi grabs Abhi's collar.

Abhi holds her hands and tries to calm her down, "Ruhi... We don't know what happened? He was talking one second and the next he was on the floor unconscious. I know your angry now but please calm down and let the doctor come out."

Ruhi breaks down in his arms while he also hugs her back. Shivaji and Sujata look at them and then nod to each other and leave them together when they see the doctors come out of Sanskar's room.

"Doctor... What happened? How is Sanskar? Is he alright?" Sujata fires continuous questions.

"Relax mam... He is fine. I think because of stress he fainted. Physically he is perfectly fine. I think he is really stressed about something from few days so he fainted. Nothing serious. He should be fine after resting for a few days," says the doctor.

Sujata sighs in relief and nods at the doctor. Shivaji also looks relieved.

Sujata looks at Shivaji and then back at Ruhi and Abhi.

"Mr Sardeshmukh... Can you tell me what is going on? Why are both my children like this? What exactly happened yesterday that Abhi is ready to break ties with my daughter? And what happened at your place for my son to end up here?" Sujata asks him.

"Mrs Maheshwari, we have no problem with Ruhi. She is a good girl and I'm not very happy with Abhi's this decision but if I think about what your son said yesterday, I've agree with Abhi. I don't think this relationship will last longer if your son keeps his behavior."

"Mr Sardeshmukh, stop talking in riddles. I don't understand. What exactly did Sanskar do? Tell me clearly, so I can understand the situation."

Shivaji narrates the entire incident leaving Sujata shocked. He even tells her the incident before Sanskar fainted where he denied the before day's events.

Sujata looks at him shocked and then gets lost in some thoughts. Shivaji observes her expressions when she suddenly leaves the lobby without telling anything.

"Now what's wrong with her? Something is definitely wrong with Sanskar. I need to find out before he does something to my Swara," he thinks to himself.

Here Ruhi calms down and Abhi gives her some water.

"Ruhi... Don't worry Sanskar is fine. So don't stress now and drink some water. I'll go and ask the doctor," he says and stands to go when Shivaji comes and tells them about Sanskar being fine and Sujata leaving in a hurry.

He asks Abhi to take Ruhi home while he will stay till Sujata returns.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Sujata goes to the City hospital and immediately calls someone. She then goes towards the lift.

She reaches a door where a nameplate of "Dr. Shinde" was hung. She knocks and then enters and finds a man in his fifties sitting.

"Dr. Shinde... Thank you for seeing me. It's very urgent," says Sujata.

Dr. Shinde smiles at her and motions her to sit.

"Mrs Maheshwari, if you are here then it means it surely is something very serious. Are there kids fine?" he asks her.

Sujata tells him everything happening to Sanskar. He immediately notes down everything.

"Mrs Maheshwari, I thought Sanskar had recovered. He hasn't had any cases in such a long time. Why is it suddenly surfacing now? Has anything happened recently?" he asks her.

Sujata thinks about Sanskar's behaviour around Swara and nods, "I think it is because of a girl. He has suddenly turned possessive of her. According to what her father told me it is because of her. And because of this it has caused so much misunderstanding. What should we do? When should we start the treatment?" she asks him.

Dr. Shinde thinks for sometime and then says, "Mrs Maheshwari... I need to examine him and I need to be sure before starting his treatment. I also need to talk to him first. So bring him to me as soon as possible."

He then continues, "Sanskar needs to know that he is having dissociative identity disorder. He needs to be aware of it if we want him to be aware of his actions."

Sujata nods in understanding and leaves after talking to him.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Precap: Sanskar to meet Swara in Shimla.