Knowing the truth

Swara and Rithvik reach home and find Swayyam sitting in the garden writing something. Listening to the footsteps Swayyam turns to the source of the sound and smiles seeing Swara but she just passes him a small smile seeing which Swayyam frowns. He looks at Rithvik to know the reason but he just blinks his eyes in assurance and Swayyam nods his head.

Swara hugs Swayyam with a small smile, "Dada..."

Swayyam pecks on her head, "Cutie are you alright???"

Swara just nods her head against his chest. She parts from the hug and says, "Dada... I'm feeling tired I'll go and rest... Okay???"

Swayyam reluctantly nods his head.
Swara left from there and Swayyam started shooting questions at him, "Rithu what's the matter???Why is cutie so quiet today??? Something happened in the college??? Why aren't you telling anything... I'm getting worried..."

Rithvik makes him sit and asks him to relax, "Dada... First keep yourself calm and I need to call Abhi Dada and Ansh Dada first.... Then I'll tell u all together..."

Rithvik called Abhimanyu and Ansh and in no time they were in the house.

Abhi panics and asks his brothers, "Rithu what's the matter??? Doll is fine right???"

Ansh gets impatient, "Exactly... What's the matter Swayyam??? We'll you just speak up???"

Rithvik tells them about the bruise which he found on Swara's hand. Listening to this all very ready to kill that person. Rage was clearly visible in their eyes.

Ansh bangs his fist on the table and says furiously, "Rithu... I want to know who is that bastard who dared to hurt our Gudiya???"

Abhimanyu angrily says, "I swear I'll dig that person's grave here only... No one... And I mean no one gets away after hurting our sister..."

"But we need to know first who did it and we need to ask cutie about it...", adds Swayyam.

Rithvik clenches his fists but sighs, "I tried asking Dada but she isn't telling anything... She is just... I don't know... She is like sad about something..."

Abhimanyu thinks something and says, "Then I think we need to use our way..."

Ansh smirks, "Your right Dada..."

Rithvik's face mirroring his brother's, "So lets get going...''

All smile at each other and then move from there.

************************************
Swara was lying on her bed with her face buried in the pillow and she was crying with a photo placed beside the pillow and a cute teddy on the other side of the pillow.

Swara talks to the photo through her sobs, "Aai... I hate that Mr.fevicol... Huh... His name should be Mr.Dracula... (sniff...sniff...) Till now no one talked to me rudely and that Dracula... He ... He hurt me... But why did I not tell Rithu Dada about him... But I did the right thing... If I would tell Dada or Baba then this would affect our business...", looks at her mom's photo, " And I didn't want that... I did right na Aai??? But you and I know that Dada will come and ask me about the real reason and I don't know what to tell them... So I'll better sleep before they come..."

Saying this she keeps the photo on the side table and pulls the comforter on her head and pretends to sleep.

The Sardeshmukh brothers enter her room and sigh seeing her sleeping. They all are having one one teddy in their hands. All go and surround her with teddies on their laps and then look at each other.

Abhimanyu was the first one speak, "Ansh... You know today our sweet little doll is not talking to us..."

Ansh also goes with his act, "Yes Abhi Dada, Gudiya has now grown up, so why will she tell us her problem..."

Swayyam speaks next in a sad voice, "Your right Dada... Now we are not even worth sharing our cutie's problems..."

Rithvik says in a chocked voice, "I even tried knowing Dada but our Choco pie lied to me... I think we failed as a brother..."

Swara couldn't control herself after listening all this and she starts crying still being inside the comforter.

All four knew this would happen but hearing her cries all start panicking. They remove the comforter and pull her into a hug and start caressing her back.

Swara starts sobbing uncontrollably, "I....I'm... sorry... Please don't... Say like that... You... You... All... Very..."

Rithvik stops her from speaking and finds a glass of water, Ansh takes the glass of water and makes her drink it.

Abhimanyu cups her face wipes her tears and asks very softly, "Now doll we want to know the truth..."

Swayyam holds her hand asks again, "Cutie who was that person who dared to manhandle you??? Just give us the name..."

Swara looks down at her hands in her lap and stutters, "He...he...was..."

Ansh takes her hand on his, "Gudiya... We want that name... Please..."

Swara tells in one breath, "Sanskar  Maheshwari..."

All shout at once in a shocked tone, "What???"

Swara slowly repeats it in a low voice, "Sanskar Maheshwari... But it wasn't intentional..."

(Not bad Swara defending Sanksar 😆😆😆)

All look at each other but Swayyam was burning in rage. Abhimanyu signals them something and then all turn to Swara and then pull her in a hug after placing the teddies in her lap. Swara smiles as she felt very light after sharing it wen her brothers.

Swayyam gets up and forwards his hand to her, "Cutie please we want you to promise us that from now onwards never ever will you hide anything from us... Promise???"

Swara smiles and places her palm on his, "Never..."

Rithvik asks her again, "Rithvik promise???"

Swara chuckles and nods her head, "Swara promise..."

Ansh kissed her forehead and gets up, "Okay now Gudiya sleep... Tomorrow you have you college..."

They tuck her in the bed and after making sure she is sleeping they move out from the room.

***********************************

Outside Swara's room all four stand seriously.

Abhimanyu clenches his fists, "We've talk to Mr. Maheshwari about this..."

Swayyam speaks through gritted teeth, "I already hate that person and now he is just intolerable... I'll go teach him a good lesson..."

Abhimanyu stops him and says, "Swayyam... Wait we need to deal with this patiently... We are doing business with him and we need to be very careful while dealing with him... He is very powerful and he can do anything... We have to think before dying anything..."

Ansh agrees him Abhi, "I agree... So tomorrow morning we'll meet him..."

Rithvik nods reluctantly, "Ok..."

************************************

Vote and comment if you liked it...
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

************************************

LAADLIOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara