The Glimpse

Hello everyone... Thank you so much guys for the votes and comments. So everyone is excited or let me say worried about Ansh. So let me tell you, have a little faith in me and enjoy the story. 😊😊😊😊😊😊

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Rithvik gets shocked seeing Swara there and gets a little nervous. Swara immediately jumps on both of them engulfing them in a tight hug. Her happiness can be clearly seen from the way she was jumping around. Rithvik could not be any happier knowing that he will always have his sister and his brothers beside him no matter what. He looks at Swara who was teasing Aashi.

"Choco pie... How did you come here? And wait a second with whom did you come here? Did you try driving here? And who told you that I'm here?" he questions her.

Swara chuckles seeing his rapid fire round, "offoh... Rithu dada..." keeps her finger on his lips, "ssh... First of all give a break to your rapid fire questions. If you ask me so many questions at a time then how will this nanhi si jaan(little soul) answer you?" Rithu and Aashi chuckle at her dramatic ways.

"Okay... So let us answer all your questions one by one. Hmm... Your first question... I came here in our car. And for your second question... I came with driver kaka (uncle). So obviously I didn't try driving knowing what it would cost me," she says knowing how over protective they are.

"And for your last question... I came here with Aashu. I mean she came with me," Rithvik looks at Aashi with questioning look, "Dada... Don't look at Aashu like that. She asked me to drop her here so that uncle can allow her. So now if your interrogation session is over, then can we please celebrate this awesome day. What about an ice cream treat?" both of them nod their head, "ok wait let me call him."

Saying this she turns to call Sanskar but gets confused on not finding him. Rithvik gets in his over protective brother move hearing 'him'. He looks at the direction Swara is looking.

" Who? Was there anyone with you?"

Swara murmurs to herself, "where did this Fevicol Maheshwari go? Huh... After troubling and irritating me so much he ran away. Donkey Maheshwari."

(😂😂😂really Swara again a new name.)

Rithvik snaps Swara out of her thoughts, "Choco pie... Who are you taking about? Who was here?"

Swara thinks not to bother him by telling about Sanskar, "No one dada. You know I keep blabbering. So lets go. Ice cream... Here I come."

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Days pass by, Aashi and Rithvik's relationship takes a beautiful form. Aashi is now more comfortable around people. She feels protected whenever she is with him and he is very possessive over her. No one dares to go near her or Swara knowing that Rithvik would practically dig their grave. But Raj being Raj never leaves a chance to flirt with Aashi, which almost puts him in a situation where his neck is in Rithvik's hands but all thanks to Swara who is his knight in shining armor.

They were enjoying their college life to its full extent not knowing that a storm is on its way, which will destroy the peacefulness of the Sardeshmukh family.

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Ansh was busy with a case but he didn't forget Aashi. His love for her was growing with each passing second. And Abhi had promised him that he will talk to Shivaji about Aashi and his relation. But he asked him to wait till he finishes with this case.

He is finding the right time to talk to Aashi but before that he wants to seek her father's permission and do things the right way.

(so what do you think will this decision help him or will it leave him heart broken??? 😕😕😕😕😕)

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Abhimanyu, on the other hand had spent a quality time with Ruhi. In this span he got to know a lot about Ruhi, he has started liking her and Ruhi has managed to make place in everyone's heart in the Sardeshmukh family.

Swara and she are finally friends and the Sardeshmukh brothers seem to like her for her kind behavior and they always get amazed seeing her out spoken character. So finally with mutual decision Abhimanyu and Ruhi are ready to tie a knot.

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Swayyam is trying to manage the business with Abhi's constant guidance and his siblings' support. Though he doesn't know but Shivaji is always helping him indirectly. Swayam still visits the orphanage.

Sometimes alone and sometimes Swara accompanies him. But something had changed in him. Though he is still not in talking terms with Shivaji but he seems to listens to whatever Shivaji tells him without putting an argument which is so unlike him. Everyone seems to notice this but nevertheless are happy to see this.

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Sanskar is busy with his business due to which he couldn't meet Swara more often. He still tries to meet her whenever possible. But he had surely made some progress here.

He had managed to make Swara to talk to him through calls with the help of his baby sis Ruhi who was more than happy to play the cupid for him.

He has finally started entering Swara's heart by being less arrogant and cocky. In short being less like 'The Sanskar Maheshwari' who feels he owns the world. And the biggest achievement he has ever made is that he has finally managed to get along with Abhimanyu. Now both manage to stand in the same room without strangling each other's neck.

Even though the other brothers are still not fond of him but as the saying goes 'Drop by drop fills the ocean.'

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

So this is basically the Glimpse of each one's life before the drama begins... Hope it was good enough... If not sorry... 🙁🙁🙁

But let me know what you think about this chapter...