The Truth???

Hey guys... Sorry for the delay. Had some network issues. Anyways, what do you think will happen to Abhi and Ruhi?

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Ruhi goes to Maheshwari mansion and finds Sanskar in his room. She immediately rings towards him and hugs him. Sanskar gets startled and immediately hugs her back in worry. He panics seeing her crying so vigorously and rubs her back to calm her down.

Sanskar lets her calm down first before questioning her, "Ru... What's the matter? What the hell happened? You went to meet Abhimanyu right? What did he say? Did her make you cry? Tell me Ru. What happened?"

Ruhi looks at him with teary eyes and starts hiccupping, "Bhai... He said that it is because of you that he wants to break our relationship. He said that you threatened them regarding something and he can't risk. I don't know... I... I... Don't understand. I told him you would never... nev...er... do something like this. But her kept saying to ask you. Bhai... Please tell me what is happening? Did you go to their house yesterday? What happened? Why did he say that? Why is he breaking our engagement Bhai? I love him Bhai. I love him so much. Please tell him to not break our engagement. Please Bhai... Please..."

Sanskar strokes her hair and says, "Ru... I don't know what he is taking about. But don't worry I'll sort everything out and I'll teach that Sardeshmukh a good lesson. No one dares mess with my sister and get away with it. You just also for now. I'll sort everything out. I promise."

He makes her lay on his bed and covers her with the comforter. He kisses her forehead and angrily marches out of the door.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Here Abhi reaches his room when Shivaji enters the room.

"Abhi... Did you go to meet Ruhi?"

Abhi nods his head and sits on the bed with a tired sigh.

Shivaji sits next to him and pats his shoulder.

"Have you really thought this through? Don't you think this is not fair to Ruhi? She didn't do anything. And are you ok with this? I know I've always loved Swara more than you guys and I also know that it's the same with you guys. But Abhi that doesn't mean I don't love you or care about your happiness. So please just think about it once more. I know you also like Ruhi, so please think about your happiness also. I'll think of a way to keep Sanskar away from Swara."

"Baba... For me nothing is more important than Swara and my family. Not even my happiness. Because my real happiness is you guys. And like you said, yes I like Ruhi but I don't think my liking for her is anywhere near my love for my Doll. So I have thought it through. If anything is in way of my sister's security, I don't have to think twice about removing it from the way."

Just then they hear Sanskar's loud shouts coming from downstairs. Both of them look at each other and rush outside to look.

"Abhimanyu! Come out you rascal. How dare you break my sister's heart. Who gave the right to take such a decision and make her cry? Come out you bast**d!" Sanskar shouts and throws a vase on the ground.

When he sees Abhi coming down there stairs, he immediately goes and punches him resulting him to stumble back. Shivaji immediately holds him and looks at Sanskar angrily, "what do you think you are doing? And how dare you come to our house after what did you yesterday? Didn't I tell you stay away from my daughter and my family?"

Sanskar looks at him angrily, "look Mr Sardeshmukh, I've no idea what you guys are talking about but as far I remember I didn't do anything last night except for dropping off Swara after treating her to ice cream. And I don't think that it is enough reason for your son to break my sister's heart."

Abhi and Shivaji look at him shocked.

Abhi laughs humourlessly and says, "really... Acting all innocent now? Don't you dare tell me that you didn't do anything yesterday. You have guts to come here and question us after you literally threatened to take my sister away from me. You think I'll have any relationship with a guy who wants to separate my sister from my family. You must be joking. But sorry to disappoint you Mr Maheshwari, just like you care for Ruhi, I care for Swara. And if you are a danger to my Swara then I'll do anything to keep her away from you."

Sanskar looks at him confused, "when did I ever say anything like that. What the hell is going on with you people? What rubbish are you speaking? you..."

Before he could finish he holds his head and faints. Abhi and Shivaji are shocked and immediately rush towards him.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

What do you think will happen next???