Changes...

Hello guys... Here is the next part of Laadli... Hope you like it...

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

Next morning Sanskar gets up and goes to Swara's room without being noticed and peeps in only to find Swayyam sitting next to her and sleeping. Swara was also sleeping with a smile on her face as if she was having a wonderful dream. He goes near her and the first thing he does is checks her temperature.

He gives a sigh of relief after finding her temperature normal.

He caresses her face and bends down and gives a lingering kiss on her forehead and then his eyes fall on her lips which had turned a little pale because of the fever.

He rubs his thumb slightly over her lips and leans down but immediately shakes his head.

He stands straight and turns to leave when he feels a tug on his hand. He turns and finds Swara holding his hand with the same smile.

His lips also lift from the corners and then without thinking anything further he leans over her and gives a light peck on her lips. He feels her body shiver under him.

(Sanskar my boy Swara is not alone in the room... Look around Swayyam is still there🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦....)

He then hears some sound and looks in the direction getting startled, which was from the bed side where Swayyam was sitting.

😨😱
😨😱
😨😱
😨😱
😨😱
😨😱
😨😱
😨😱
😨😱
😨😱
😨😱

He gives a sigh of relief when he finds Swayyam still asleep and the sound coming when he moved in his sleep but he widens his eyes on horror when he finds Swayyam opening his eyes.

Sanskar thinks to himself, "Sanskar you need to get out from here before this hitler brother of Jaan sees you or else he will let you anywhere near your Jaan. I wouldn't give a damn to these Sardeshmukhs if my Jaan wouldn't love them so much. But since she loves them and I love her, I need to impress my brother-in-laws who are behind me and always ruining my love story which still hasn't even begun."

His trance is broken when he finds Swayyam shuffling in his place and before he open his eyes, Sanskar immediately rushes out from there.

When he was going towards the guest room he finds Shivaji coming towards his direction. Shivaji gives a smile to him and greets him.

"Good morning Mr Maheshwari, hope you had a good sleep...",Sanskar nods his head, "and thank you once again for whatever you did last night."

Sanskar gives him a small smile, "your embarrasing me now Mr Sardeshmu-kh and now we're going to be relatives soon so no formality please. And you can call me Sanskar."

Shivaji smiles at him, "Oh okay, then even should call me uncle or whatever is fine with you."

"So uncle is it?", Shivaji smiles, "uncle I think I should get going now. There is lots of work in the office."

" No plz stay till the breakfast",Shivaji says while Sanskar sees towards Swara's room, "I guess you've already checked on Princess," Sanskar looks down being a bit embarrassed while Shivaji continues, "you just freshen up. I'll send you clothes to your room, then you can have your breakfast and proceed to your work."

Sanskar thinks for a while and says, "That's fine then."

Saying this he goes to the guest room and Shivaji turns around to go to Abhimanyu's room.

🌫️🌫️🌫️🌫️🌫️🌫️🌫️🌫️🌫️🌫️🌫️🌫️🌫️🌫️

Shivaji enters the room and finds him getting ready for the office.