Crazy

Hello my lovely readers... Thank you so much for all your votes and comments.... 😁😁😁😁😁

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

Swara looks at the person with narrowed eyes, "what are you doing here? And at this time of the day? Now don't tell me your following me. Are you?"

"Well... What are you doing here at this time? Wait a minute,are you alone?", enquires the person.

Swara keeps her hands on her hips and asks, "and who are you, Mr.Maheshwari? My dad?"

(so all my intelligent readers guessed it right... It's our one-n-only Sanskar Maheshwari...)

Sanskar looks at her getting shocked, "god I just asked you a simple question but you have to always answer my question with another question. Why can't you simply answer what I have asked?"

Swara says with attitude, "I don't want to answer you...,"looks at Rithvik and Aashi," and now can you go. I'm very busy right now."

Saying this she turns ignoring him and concentrates on the scene in front of her. Sanskar looks at the direction she is looking and his mouth hangs open seeing Rithvik on his knees in front of Aashi.

Sanskar murmurs to himself, "Wow... Just great. Here these brothers have become the villain of my love story and they themselves are creating their own love stories. First the elder one took away my own sister and now this younger Sardeshmukh is proposing a girl. Huh... Destroying my yet to start love story and building their own."

Swara turns to him and finds him murmuring. She snaps her fingers in front of him to bring him out of his la la land. Sanskar looks at Swara who was looking at him like he have​ lost his mind.

"What are you still doing here?"

"Why do you own this park?", Sanskar retorts back.

Swara nods her head in a no.

"So you can't stop me from being here. My wish."

Swara gets irritated and turns her attention back to Aashvik.

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

Rithvik looks at Aashi with hope and a great of rejection in his heart was getting bigger and bigger.

Rithvik tries to lighten the environment, "Aashi... Hurry up. My knees are aching from sitting for so long."

Aashi comes out of her shocked state and immediately feels guilty hearing him,"you please get up, there is no need to do all this."

Rithvik's face falls thinking she is going to reject him, "Aashi... Don't you like me? Are you rejecting me?"

Aashi immediately answers, "no... I... I... mean..."

Rithvik happily asks,"so is it a yes then?"

Aashi again stutters, "No... I..."

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

Swara who was watching and listening to all this slaps her own forehead. Sanskar was adoring all these actions of hers.

Swara says to herself, "why is dada confusing Aashu. My poor friend... Already she is a confused soul and in that my dada is being over excited and scaring her more, "looks upwards,"Gannu ji (lord ganesh) please give some brain to my duffer dada."

Sanskar whispers to Swara,"I'll tell your brother that you called him duffer. And by the way none of your brothers is having brain. Can't even woo a girl", says in a mocking tone.

Swara turns towards him with both her hands on her hips, "First thing... My brothers are very smart, so dare you tell they don't have brain. Second... They are my brothers so I can call them whatever I want and they won't mind. And the third thing and the most important one... Keep your mouth closed, because your distracting me. Otherwise just leave."

Sanskar looks at her with amusement but then places a finger on his lips with a cute pout and again concentrates on Aashvik. Swara looks at him through the corner of her eyes and her lips curve into a smile which she immediately covers up. Although Sanskar sees her smiling he doesn't react. Now both of them look at the scene in front of them.

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

Aashi looks down and says, "I... I.. Don't know..."

Rithvik gets up and comes closer to her and holds her shoulders gently. Aashi looks at him nervously.

Rithvik says," Ok... It's not like I've asked you some questions about rocket science. Fine let's just make it more simple. Do you like me?"

Aashi nods her head in a yes.

"Do you feel attracted towards me?"

Aashi again nods her head.

"Would you like to give our relationship a chance to see where it leads us? Would you give me a chance to tell you how I feel about you? To prove my feelings for you?"

Aashi looks at him with slight hesitation.

Rithvik takes her hand in his and says, "I know you might think I'm just flirting with you but I want you to know that you mean more than just a fling to me. So will you give me a chance? Give us a chance?"

Aashi nods her head with a smile and the red colour rising on her cheeks. Rithvik jumps in happiness and immediately hugs Aashi. She gets startled at first but slowly wraps her arms around his waist with a shy smile. But their moment is short lived as Swara who saw everything couldn't contain her excitement and just like her brother jumps out from the bushes making Sanskar sigh at her craziness.

Swara squeals with joy and starts singing, "congratulations and celebrations, my brother has got a girlfriend.... Congratulations and celebrations, my bestie has got a boyfriend... La la la la la la la la..."

Rithvik looks at Swara being shocked while Aashi bites her tongue realizing that she forgot that she had brought Swara with her. Rithvik looks away being embarrassed while Aashi looks at the ground being her shy self. But both are startled when they are pulled in a hug by our crazy Swara. Rithvik happily hugs her knowing she will surely support him. He adores his little sister and looks at the other side and finds Aashi looking at him. Both give a smile to each other and tighten the hug with their hands clasped together.

Sanskar looks at his crazy love who is no less than a kid. He smiles looking at her and then decides to leave before his crazy jaan's duffer brother gets his hands on him and starts his interrogation.

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

So guys how was it??? Hope you liked it.