75

Jimin wakes up the next morning and sees that Jungkook is already awake. "Good morning... Did you sleep well?"

Jungkook sighs. "I can't stop thinking about what I said last night. I swear I don't have some weird virgin kink or anything. I mean, you weren't a virgin when I met you."

Jimin giggles. "Kook, it's fine. It's not uncommon for guys to want to 'corrupt' someone that looks innocent."

"I just wanted to make it clear that I don't feel this way towards everyone that looks innocent. I don't like kids."

Jimin kisses his cheek. "I never said that I thought you did. I don't know why you're defending yourself when I'm not accusing you of anything."

"But... I want to explain myself. It's honestly just you. I've never really been into pure looking people, but I'm into you for some reason and you also have this sexy ass body and it's confusing. I just want to... to cum on your face–oh my god, knock me out so I stop talking!"

Jimin ruffles Jungkook's hair. "You're strange sometimes."

Jungkook's face turns red. "Sorry. I sound like such a creep."

"Listen to me." Jimin grabs Jungkook's face and forces him to maintain eye contact. "It's fine. It's totally okay to have kinks and it's okay for you to be sexually attracted to me. I'm your boyfriend. You really don't need to apologize."

Jungkook laughs lightly. "I can't believe I just told you that I want to cum on your face."

"It's not like I'm opposed to that. You could've just told me."

"But... We've never done anything sexual other than sex. I thought it would be overstepping my boundaries to be like, 'Hey babe, how was work? Can I fuck your face?' That just sounds strange..."

Jimin traces Jungkook's abs. "There were plenty of appropriate times when you could've asked me. I just thought you didn't like blowjobs or something."

"I definitely like them..." They sit in silence for a second and Jungkook gasps. "Oh fuck, happy birthday. I can't believe I told you I wanted to cum on your face before saying happy birthday."

Jimin smiles and gives him a big kiss. "I don't mind. What do you want to do today?"

"Stop asking me what I want to do. You get to decide. This trip isn't for my birthday."

"Let's go sit on the beach for awhile."

-