49

Jimin opens the apartment door a few minutes later and smiles. "Hi Seokie!"

Hoseok pulls Jimin into a big hug. "It's been way too long since we've seen each other. You promised me we'd keep in touch more often."

Jimin giggles. "I know, I know. I just got really busy with work and Jungkook and everything. My life has been a roller coaster for awhile, but it's really good to see you again."

They turn towards Jungkook who's sitting on the couch staring at the wall. Jimin clears his throat lightly. "Kook... Aren't you going to say hi?"

Jungkook turns towards them slowly. "Hi."

Jimin stands in front of Hoseok in a sort of protective way. "I feel like he's about to snap..."

Jungkook stands up and walks over, shaking Hoseok's hand. "If you try to touch his ass in a 'friendly way', I'll break your arm and both of your legs."

-

Jungkook sits at the kitchen counter and glares at Hoseok while he sits on the couch next to Jimin. They're talking about what's happened in their lives since they last saw each other.

Hoseok glances at Jungkook every once and awhile. "Uh... Your boyfriend is staring at me like an angry pit bull."

Jimin sighs. "I'm sorry. I don't know why he's being so rude to you right now. I think he's just a bit intimidated by the fact that we've dated before."

Jungkook chuckles lowly. "A bit? Yeah, just a bit." He stands up and walks towards his room. "I'm going on the fire escape. Goodbye."

Jimin huffs. "Jungkook, I swear to fucking god, do not go on that fire escape. It's rusty and it looks like it's about to break and I don't want you to fall 5 stories."

"Great. Sounds like an easy way out of this cruel world."

-

Sangjun comes home at around 9pm and rolls his eyes when he sees Hoseok. "Hey, you." He points at him.

Hoseok smiles. "Yeah?"

Sangjun then points at the door. "Get the fuck out of my apartment before I beat your ass."

Jimin gasps. "Sangjun–"

Hoseok laughs. "Dude, I fucking love this kid."

Sangjun scoffs. "Shut the fuck up, you ugly ass bitch."

Hoseok cracks up. "Oh my god, he's just like his brother. This is so funny."

Sangjun stares at him blankly. "I'm not laughing."

-