63

Sangjun looks around the room slowly at all of Jimin's friends. It's completely silent as he assesses them. He grimaces when he looks at Hoseok. "I still don't like that one. He can die."

Taehyung chuckles. "I love you."

Sangjun's head snaps in his direction. "Did you say that to Jimin?" His eye twitches. Tae shakes his head. "No, I said it to you. You're funny."

Sangjun looks him up and down. "Who are you?"

"Taehyung. I'm Jimin's best friend."

Sangjun nods curtly. "You can stay." He clears his throat. "The rest of you are mediocre. Taehyung is my favorite. As you were." He walks over and sits next to Taehyung.

Namjoon frowns. "Why am I mediocre. I don't get it–"

Sangjun glares at him. "You complain too much." Namjoon shuts up. Jin raises his hand. "I might get your brother a job at Delta. Am I still mediocre?"

Sangjun grins. "You're promoted to 2nd favorite."

Jimin and Jungkook look at each other and laugh lightly. Jimin looks at Sangjun. "Buddy, why are you giving my friends ranks?"

"I don't like their vibes. That one–" he points at Yoongi "–doesn't like Jungkook. I can sense it. If he doesn't like Kook, then I don't like him."

Yoongi rolls his eyes. "I'm just hesitant because he hurt Jimin's feeli–"

Sangjun interrupts him. "Shut the fuck up. You look like a moldy bagel."

Everyone bursts out laughing except for Yoongi. "What the– Jimin, did that kid just call me a moldy bagel? What the hell?"

-