24

Jimin wakes up at 9:30 and sees that Jungkook is still asleep so he slips out of the bed carefully.

He tip toes to the kitchen and makes himself a cup of coffee before sitting down on the couch to watch the news. He lowers the volume so he doesn't wake anyone up.

An hour or so later, Jungkook walks into the room. "Oh. I thought you left or something."

Jimin shakes his head and grins. "Nope. I just get up at 9:30 on Saturdays. I guess that's earlier than most people wake up on weekends."

"Did you have an alarm? I didn't hear it."

"No. My body just knows what time it is. It's actually scary how precise it is."

Jungkook sits down next to him. "You're so organized and everything about you is so put together and perfect and it doesn't seem forced and it's so endearing to me for some reason."

Jimin giggles. "I like things to fit into a schedule, but I wish I could be a little more free and spontaneous. It's not like I'm compulsively putting everything in my life on a schedule. I don't have OCD but... It's just a habit of mine."

"Well I think it's adorable. Also, your little teacher outfits are so cute. You look like a little carton of sherbet."

Jimin smiles and leans against Jungkook's arm. "I like wearing softer colors because they make people happy. I'm glad you think it's cute."

"Your outfit on Bring Your Dad to School day was so cute and you looked so tiny."

"I don't remember what my outfit was."

"You had on a white buttons up shirt with a lime green sweater over it so only the collar was showing and you had bluish gray khakis on and these little white canvas shoes."

Jimin blushes. "It's kind of funny how excited you're getting over my clothes."

"You look like a TV show character. Like... The one that the female protagonist likes but she eventually realizes that he's gay."

Jimin moves and relaxes against Jungkook's chest. He sips his coffe and listens to him ramble.

"Oh my god, and you were just so sweet and you didn't push for any details and when I walked in you looked so surprised that I was young and your eyes were all wide and... It was almost too much to handle."

"Are you done yet?"

"No. Wait! I have a better comparison than a gay TV show character. You look like a character on Animal Crossing."

-